BA Base tutorial is a joke

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by Arsat, May 26, 2022.

1. Arsat

Arsat Ensign

The Return to... I didn't even read it (because it's not translated again and I only read it in the log....)

Since you are supposed to place a core on the first wreck and then there was the resource collection and the equipe and place a constructor and crate, I was confused...

should I now place it where I have already placed a core ? Can I tear down the computer and the antennas (I know only deco anyway)?

the tutorial before was much better. it was clearly said to place a base starter, remove wood, make blocks out of it etc.

The current base tutorial is just crap. especially for beginners... they might make the same mistake as me and continue building the wreck... or i don't even know if that is a mistake...

You can do it better. It was better before... if you want new customers and not only old hands, then do the tutorial like before !

2. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    Is this related to EXP? Were you offered to capture a base OR offered to build your FIRST shelter?

3. zaphodikus

zaphodikus Captain

Somehow, for me also coming back to the game after a long break from EGS, and trying the new tutorial, I found it was a step backwards. The old instructions felt clearer to me too.