Not a bug Blocks disappearing until nearby block is damaged

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by Morderian, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Morderian

Morderian Ensign

Build:v 1.7.9 3724
    Mode:SP/Coop

SEED-ID:

Description: I had disappearing blocks while i build my base and as i tryed to rebuild the part in hope of fixing it (which did not work).
    Then i damaged one of the nearby blocks during demolition work with the multitool and the disappeard blocks returned until i repaired the damaged block (removal of the repaired block also lets the blocks disappear again).

also it only works with a few block around the missing ones, in fact after testing it with a minigun turret it jumps around one block damaged they reappear next one damaged the dissapear again and switching between the two states per damaged block around it

Steps to Reproduce:
    1)blocks missing until nearby block is damaged
    2)repair the block and the blocks disappear again
    3)redo 1

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links:

EDIT: Link to savegame added

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CJJ-LxWi-7mq8xBuMZtJoKEUt3WKoGr0/view?usp=sharing

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
    Germanicus likes this.
  2. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    Please supply a copy of the save game where this is happening for you:

How to attach a save game to a report:
    Go to:
    For SP or Co-op:
    Right click on "Empyrion" in your steam library > Properties > Local files > Browse > Saves > Games
    or: SteamLibrary\steamapps\Common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Saves\Games

For MP:
    Right click on "Empyrion - Dedicated Server" in your steam library > Properties > Local files > Browse > Saves > Games
    or: SteamLibrary\steamapps\Common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\Saves\Games
    1. Right click on the save folder & place your mouse cursor over 'Send to' create a compressed copy of it (or use winzip or 7zip)
    2. Use a file hosting site like mediafire, dropbox or google drive & add a share link to it
    3. If you are sending us the info via an email please add a share link to the file or files you have uploaded

Germanicus likes this.
  3. Morderian

Morderian Ensign

Germanicus likes this.
  4. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    Thanks you appear to have reached a limit with the engine another report for this can be found here https://empyriononline.com/threads/...-there-no-way-to-repair-it.95117/#post-411453

You have placed a lot of the "Corridor" shape blocks in this base of yours & you will need to remove some of the "Corridor" blocks to have the missing blocks reappear.

Germanicus likes this.