Blueprints in progress disappearing from factory after Server exit/reload

Discussion in 'Questions, Discussions & Feedback' started by theTastyCat, Nov 4, 2019.

1. theTastyCat

theTastyCat Ensign

Hey all - thanks so much for the help, and I'm sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere, but my googling hasn't turned up anything for this. GF and I are running a 2-person game with my PC also running the server.

I’m having a relatively small issue but it is keeping me from building new ships, so it is a bummer. When I begin production in the Factory, it counts down as normal, but if I shut down my server (I’m running the server on the same PC as my client) and return, the blueprint almost always disappears. The resources do remain, so I’m not out anything, but I physically have to play long enough to build a blueprint. I’ve been restarting a 4-hour SV for almost a week now but haven’t been able to play for 4 hours straight. I know blueprint data is stored clientside, so this really doesn’t make sense. Only one time did I try to use a different PC as client but the problem happened just the same before and after. I’m including a day’s logs in case they’ help explain this.

Maybe I'm quitting incorrectly? Both clients are going to "quit", then I hit "save and quit" on the server, then when we start again, I do "resume game" and start it as local coop - maybe I'm doing something wrong there?

I'd be hugely grateful for any help!! Thanks so much in advance.

Attached Files:

• 2660.zip
      File size:
      194.3 KB
      Views: