Bug Reports 9.1.x - Gameplay [READ INTRODUCTION BEFORE REPORTING!]

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by Hummel-o-War, Jan 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McMonsterDad

McMonsterDad Ensign

Ice Golems not registering as predators in Polaris territory (therefore not gaining reputation for killing them in their territory) - this was on a snow planet in single player.

2. Jon2

Jon2 Lieutenant

I know that bug, but this isnt a good way to fix it. Pretty much every PVP SV and HV build is broke now because of that. Since cockpit break so easily, every pvp player surrond the cockpit, leaving one space block to get in and out, with blocks.

This will only break the SV HV BP's for PVP. This is not a good way to fix that bug.

3. Dramegno

Dramegno Lieutenant

Mode: Survival

SERVER NAME: N/A
    SEED-ID: 696969
    Playfield-seed: 718027

Reproducibility: 100%
    Severity: Minecraft Creeper

Type: HUD/quest/drone spawn

Summary: the quest/mission "Weaponized Negotiation" is missing hud target marker for step 1, step two isn't counting drones, also a murder of drones spawn near the player when the game is loaded.

Description: The quest/mission "Weaponized Negotiations" for the Polaris faction was missing its hud marker for step one and I found the facility that it wanted me to go to my accident while out exploring. step two won't complete no matter how many drones I kill. Also on save game load 2 minigun drones, 2 rocket drones, 1 large plasma drone spawns within spitting distance and proceeds to try to cave my face in.

Steps to Reproduce:
    get reputation up enough to accept quest
    notice that there is no marker for quest
    bumble around till you find facility
    kill the 5 drones that spawn in your face
    notice that it didn't count them.
    save and reload
    fight the drones that just respawned around you in shotgun range.
    rinse and repeat last two steps till you get bored or out of ammo

Here is a save that I have at step 2 and the spawn on load droneshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1V-tOi3sLuUv1v1-iJ3HCpWVDUbY2rb3P?usp=sharing

4. Daveroski

Daveroski Lieutenant

Curious.

I built my base by creating a small 3x3 elevator shaft capped with a 3x3x2 concrete entrance.

The ground was a slight incline so I used the 'join to base' function and created a 15x1x1 row of wooden blocks half buried in the ground.
    I placed the solar panels directly on top of these blocks.
    I found that I could place some panels but others vanished as soon as they were placed.
    Some of the panels already placed, if removed to be upgraded to the next level of solar panel, would experience the same problem when placing the upgraded panel.
    If I wasn't happy with the position or style of one of the upgraded panels and used the multi-tool to remove it, it vanished upon being replaced.
    I could reload a game and often the panel would be placed as normal.
    Reloading would be an acceptable workaround if the game had a proper "quick-save" feature. However the save/load method in operation is too clumsy and uninformative to be used repeatedly and so this is not really and option.

The curious thing about this is that a reload can affect this Structural Integrity issue.

Regards,
    D.

5. Pear78

Pear78 Ensign

Mode: all

Reproducibility: Always
    Severity:
    major

Type: HV bug

Summary: filling boxes makes HV tip over

Description: I filled it and it tipped right onto it's back every time. I think it's a game bug hat doen't destribute the contents weight equally between all containers.
    Reported by somebody that downloaded my design, that worked fine for me before.
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1618798214&tscn=1547097465

Steps to Reproduce: spawn BP and fill it with stuff

6. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator
    Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    All the weight for Modular Containers is in the Control Device (not distributed yet), so this might possilby the reason.

7. Hummel-o-War

• Developer
    There is no actual "war" going on between any factions. The Zirax are the "rulers" of the solar system and there is a more or less cold war with Polaris and Talon (Only Polaris and Talon are somewhat "friends" .. to some extend).

Did you check if you loose RP with the Polaris when you shoot Zirax in the Polaris territory?

8. Hummel-o-War

• Developer
    Golems do not belong to "Predators" but to "The Legacy" (big bad alien faction you cannot really interact with > purple colored POIs)

9. Hummel-o-War

• Developer
    Known issue. Did you try what happened if you re-accessed the blocks in your toolbar?

10. Taelyn

Taelyn Moderator
    Staff Member

The factions dont fight eachother. We disabled that

11. SifVerT

SifVerT Lieutenant

Post your bugs here using the following template:

SERVER NAME: Space Life Online
    SEED-ID: Irrelevant

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: Yes

Severity: Minor, but ruins the gameplay quite much

Type: Triggers

Summary: The triggers NearUnit and BlockDestroyed don't work in the PDA, it isn't possible to use them when coding the PDA.yaml.

Description:

Steps to Reproduce: Try use the above triggers and nothing happens.

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links: Unnecessary

This isn't a new issue, but I felt it's important to bring it up. I can't program missions for my server properly.

12. Hummel-o-War

• Developer
    Did this ever happen anywhere else than there? This is a POI also used in the default game?

13. Hummel-o-War

• Developer
    We might need more context to this. Can you send in the pda.yaml with ONLY the tasks that do not work please?

14. Hummel-o-War

• Developer
    Hm.. lets investigate i'd say.

Can you please
    - zip the savegame and upload somewhere and post the link
    - make a video or screenshot where you exactly place the panel and how it breaks off? (Sry if you posted this already and i overlooked it)

15. SifVerT

SifVerT Lieutenant

I added an extract from PDA as a txt file (Yaml wasn't allowed). The related POI is a Fixed POI in playfield. Yaml from an instance I made.

Code:
    POIs:
       Fixed:
       -  Type: BA_Alien
          Prefab: BA_AlienBaseLarge
          Name: Large Alien Base
          Pos: [3394, 45, -602]
          Rot: [0, 0, 0]
          Faction: Zirax
          InitPower: True
    I didn't get BlockDestroyed for the CoreNPC to work either for this instance and why we chose a lever-based destruct mechanism. The signal part works just fine, but when we wanted to use NearUnit it didn't want to work either.

Attached Files:

• PDA.txt
      File size:
      2.9 KB
      Views:
  16. Hummel-o-War

• Developer
    The Facility-marker is an actual bug (i am sorry, needs to wait until A9.2)

The drones that do not count towards the mission goal is a broken task.
    You can probably fix it manually
    1. Open pda.yaml with editor or notepad++ ( i recommend the latter)
    2. Find Missiontask "- TaskTitle: Defend Facility"
    3. Check if there is a line saying "Check: SubjectKilled"
    4. If NOT, add the line so it looks like this:

- ActionTitle: Destroy Drones
    Description: ===
    Check: SubjectKilled
    Names: [ DronesDroneSmallFast01Rocket, DroneSmallFast01Minigun, EnemyDroneV2Plasma ]
    Amount: 3
    AllowManualCompletion: true
    CompletedMessage: ""

Note: to MOVE the Check to this position do not us TAB, but hit SPACE until it is in place (Notepad++ will be better for file operations as it can show the "hidden characters"

17. Hummel-o-War

• Developer

Blocksdestroyed needs to be set up like this

Check: BlockDestroyed
    Types: [ CoreNPC ]
    Names: [ BlueprintGroupName ]

BlueprintGroupName = the name in the right column when you open F2

Need to check the NearUnit, though. Maybe write me a PM as this is possibly not a bug

Maybe you can send me the scenario as a .zip so it is easier to test the setup :)

18. SifVerT

SifVerT Lieutenant

I tried to set BlockDestroyed up with both GroupName and not, but neither worked. What I found is that the trigger doesn't appear to work with fixed POIs, if at all. The blueprint Large Alien Base is a custom one and it has an ascribed group name.

I know someone who is a programmer who also had problems with BlockDestroyed while trying to fix this issue. He also added NearUnit but mustn't have tried it first because when live on server it didn't work.

Attached Files:

19. Pear78

Pear78 Ensign

-that doesnt seem to make much sense.. you wouldnt put the controller in the bottom, in the middle of your HV?
    -does not matter much since the whole design stopped working with the cockpit update (cant get out of it once you entered).
    guess I will just stop making stuff with the controller system till you guys sort it out properly.
    maybe it would be a good idea to add more door options with this last update. sliding glass maybe. or slanted doors. this update limits so much design wise.

20. CaptKaspar

CaptKaspar Ensign

SERVER NAME: Private Server
    SEED-ID: (Please always add the SEED-ID for SingleplayerSurvival games; Open the console. The Seed is noted somewhere to the "playfield loaded" dialogue)

If applicable: No
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: Yes/No/DontKnow (<- YES if new planets or non-default playfields are used. Use DontKnow if you are not aware if anything has been changed)

Severity: Major

Type: Map Texture

Summary: An area of our playfield near our base is not rendering and appears to be missing the texture. Players will 'fall' through the texture.

Description: Black square of map texture is not loading

Steps to Reproduce: Area was originally edited by a drill (T2). This is the only area that this error is occurring. Many other areas were edited without issue.

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links:

Screenshot:

https://imgur.com/a/qfX9VOz

Log:

Initialize engine version: 2017.1.2f1 (cc85bf6a8a04)
    Forcing GfxDevice: Null
    NullGfxDevice:
    Version: NULL 1.0 [1.0]
    Renderer: Null Device
    Vendor: Unity Technologies
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Timeline.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Timeline.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\Mif.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\Mif.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\protobuf-net.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\protobuf-net.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\Utils.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\Utils.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\Noemax.GZip.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\Noemax.GZip.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\EasyAntiCheat.Server.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\EasyAntiCheat.Server.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\GameAnalytics.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\GameAnalytics.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\Magick.NET-Q16-HDRI-x64.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\Magick.NET-Q16-HDRI-x64.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\System.Drawing.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\System.Drawing.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    - Completed reload, in 0.297 seconds
    UnloadTime: 0.533600 ms
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\Mono.Data.Sqlite.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\System.Data.dll (this message is harmless)
    10-15:58:01.633 10_58 -LOG- Args: EmpyrionDedicated.exe -batchmode -nographics -dedicated dedicated_EAH.yaml -logFile Logs/2137/Dedicated_190110-105800-36.log
    10-15:58:01.635 10_58 -LOG- Dedi log path = C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Empyrion - Dedicated Server/EmpyrionDedicated_Data/../Logs/2137
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
    10-15:58:01.658 10_58 -LOG- *************************************************************************
    10-15:58:01.659 10_58 -LOG- Dedicated Server Empyrion - Galactic Survival
    10-15:58:01.659 10_58 -LOG- Version: Alpha 9.1.0
    10-15:58:01.660 10_58 -LOG- Build: 2137
    10-15:58:01.660 10_58 -LOG- Platform: Win, 64 Bit
    10-15:58:01.660 10_58 -LOG- OS: Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit
    10-15:58:01.660 10_58 -LOG- DRAM: 16300
    10-15:58:01.660 10_58 -LOG- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz
    10-15:58:01.660 10_58 -LOG- Freq: 3696
    10-15:58:01.660 10_58 -LOG- Cores: 6
    10-15:58:01.660 10_58 -LOG- Gfx: NULL 1.0 [1.0]
    10-15:58:01.660 10_58 -LOG- VRAM: 128
    10-15:58:01.661 10_58 -LOG- SL: 3
    10-15:58:01.661 10_58 -LOG- Force DX9: False
    10-15:58:01.661 10_58 -LOG- Instancing: False
    10-15:58:01.662 10_58 -LOG- TimeZone: -05:00
    10-15:58:01.663 10_58 -LOG- Last build: 2137
    10-15:58:01.663 10_58 -LOG- Dedicated server build
    10-15:58:01.663 10_58 -LOG- Build: Release (firstReason)
    10-15:58:01.663 10_58 -LOG- *************************************************************************
    10-15:58:01.665 10_58 -LOG- Loading file 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Empyrion - Dedicated Server/dedicated_EAH.yaml'
    10-15:58:01.705 10_58 -LOG- Save game version Alpha 8.7.1, Build 1909
    10-15:58:02.334 10_58 -LOG- Game dat file loaded
    10-15:58:02.358 10_58 -LOG- GameOptions: Using dataset 'MP' for condition 'Survival, MP'
    10-15:58:02.358 10_58 -LOG- Faction statistics enabled
    10-15:58:02.358 10_58 -LOG- Mode=previousCancel, GameSeed=0, UniqueId=37548997, EntityId=163001
    10-15:58:02.380 10_58 -LOG- Start Game
    10-15:58:02.380 10_58 -LOG- Server started listening on port 30000
    10-15:58:02.512 10_58 -LOG- EAC: Starting server
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
    10-15:58:02.562 10_58 -LOG- Now listening for PfServers on port 30003
    Non platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\Content\Mods\EPM\EPM.dll (this message is harmless)
    10-15:58:02.564 10_58 -LOG- Loaded mod Mod0 from EPM
    10-15:58:02.570 10_58 -LOG- API: Game_Start: Mod Network Relay has been initialized
    10-15:58:02.591 10_58 -LOG- API: Game_Start: Mod Network Relay has been initialized
    Initializing with custom id:
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Setting up 3 worker threads for Enlighten.
    Thread -> id: 26dc -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 294c -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 3b38 -> priority: 1
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\System.Transactions.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\EmpyrionDedicated_Data\Managed\Mono.Security.dll (this message is harmless)
    MTP: ListenForConnections: New connection
    10-15:58:05.737 10_58 -LOG- Started process 'EmpyrionPlayfieldServer.exe' (PID 5104) with args: -batchmode -nographics -logFile Logs/2137/Playfield_190110-105805-64.log "configFile=dedicated_EAH.yaml"
    10-15:58:08.757 10_58 -LOG- Started process 'EmpyrionPlayfieldServer.exe' (PID 12272) with args: -batchmode -nographics -logFile Logs/2137/Playfield_190110-105808-68.log "configFile=dedicated_EAH.yaml"
    10-15:58:13.652 10_58 -LOG- New playfield server
    10-15:58:15.145 10_58 -LOG- Booting PfServer starts preparation (PID 5104)
    10-15:58:15.367 10_58 -LOG- New playfield server
    10-15:58:15.544 10_58 -LOG- Booting PfServer starts preparation (PID 12272)
    10-15:58:15.744 10_58 -LOG- New reserve PfServer ready (PID 5104), count is now: 1
    10-15:58:16.093 10_58 -LOG- New reserve PfServer ready (PID 12272), count is now: 2
    10-15:58:35.704 10_58 -LOG- [PA] Player 76561198035020413/'spinshortfinal' asking for login
    10-15:58:35.705 10_58 -LOG- Steam: BeginAuthSession for player CId=1, EId=-1, 76561198035020413//'spinshortfinal', result: k_EBeginAuthSessionResultOK
    10-15:58:35.705 10_58 -LOG- [PA] Player 76561198035020413/'spinshortfinal' login ok
    10-15:58:35.706 10_58 -LOG- EAC: Registered CId=1, EId=-1, 76561198035020413//'spinshortfinal'
    10-15:58:35.903 10_58 -LOG- AuthState: Client CId=1, EId=-1, 76561198035020413//'spinshortfinal' asks to enter game BEFORE EAC decided auth state
    10-15:58:36.502 10_58 -LOG- AuthState: UserStatus update came AFTER client asked to enter the game (ClientAuthenticatedLocal)
    10-15:58:36.589 10_58 -LOG- Player 'spinshortfinal' connecting now to playfield 'Tallodar'
    10-15:58:36.589 10_58 -LOG- No server with playfield Tallodar available at the moment, will try loading soon...
    10-15:58:36.589 10_58 -WRN- EAC: ClientUpdate needs 87 ms
    10-15:58:36.595 10_58 -LOG- Requesting pf server with PID 12272 to load playfield Tallodar
    10-15:58:36.947 10_58 -LOG- Playfield server (PID 12272) loaded playfield 'Tallodar' in 0.3 sec
    10-15:58:36.949 10_58 -LOG- Connecting client 1/'spinshortfinal' to Tallodar
    10-15:58:37.840 10_58 -LOG- AuthState: UserStatus update came AFTER client asked to enter the game (ClientAuthenticatedRemote)
    10-15:58:42.596 10_58 -LOG- Started process 'EmpyrionPlayfieldServer.exe' (PID 13588) with args: -batchmode -nographics -logFile Logs/2137/Playfield_190110-105842-53.log "configFile=dedicated_EAH.yaml"
    10-15:58:47.979 10_58 -LOG- New playfield server
    10-15:58:48.186 10_58 -LOG- Booting PfServer starts preparation (PID 13588)
    10-15:58:48.734 10_58 -LOG- New reserve PfServer ready (PID 13588), count is now: 2
    10-15:58:51.737 10_58 -WRN- ClientExc from CId=1, EId=5043, 76561198035020413/=/'spinshortfinal': IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
    c2137_at Assembly-CSharp.SelectionSettings.JoinAspect (Assembly-CSharp.LineStackFileContext`1 , Assembly-CSharp.LineStackFileContext`1 , Assembly-CSharp.LineStackFileContext`1 , Assembly-CSharp.LineStackFileContext`1 , Assembly-CSharp.LineStackFileContext`1 , UnityEngine.Mesh , Boolean )
    c2137_at Assembly-CSharp.DeviceInfo.DisableView (UnityEngine.MeshFilter[] , UnityEngine.MeshRenderer[] , Int32 , Assembly-CSharp.ControlLayout )
    c2137_at Assembly-CSharp.QueueService.NavigateAction (Assembly-CSharp.ControlLayout , Int32 )
    c2137_at Assembly-CSharp.QueueService.AddControl (Assembly-CSharp.ControlLayout , System.Int32& , System.Int32& )
    c2137_at Assembly-CSharp.ActivatorManager.RegisterTreeNode ()
    c2137_at Assembly-CSharp.ActivatorManager.UncheckToolbar ()
    c2137_at Assembly-CSharp.ReferenceTable.SaveGroup ()
    c2137_at Assembly-CSharp.ReferenceTable.UncheckToolbar ()
    c2137_at MBS.Update ()

10-15:59:02.615 10_59 -LOG- Uptime=00h00m heap= 40MB fps= 20 players= 1 pfs=r0/i2/a1
    10-15:59:02.623 10_59 -LOG- GameOptions: Using dataset 'MP' for condition 'Survival, MP'
    10-15:59:52.665 10_59 -WRN- ClientExc from CId=1, EId=5043, 76561198035020413/=/'spinshortfinal': IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
    c2137_at Assembly-CSharp.SelectionSettings.JoinAspect (Assembly-CSharp.LineStackFileContext`1 , Assembly-CSharp.LineStackFileContext`1 , Assembly-CSharp.LineStackFileContext`1 , Assembly-CSharp.LineStackFileContext`1 , Assembly-CSharp.LineStackFileContext`1 , UnityEngine.Mesh , Boolean )
    c2137_at Assembly-CSharp.DeviceInfo.DisableView (UnityEngine.MeshFilter[] , UnityEngine.MeshRenderer[] , Int32 , Assembly-CSharp.ControlLayout )
    c2137_at Assembly-CSharp.QueueService.NavigateAction (Assembly-CSharp.ControlLayout , Int32 )
    c2137_at Assembly-CSharp.QueueService.AddControl (Assembly-CSharp.ControlLayout , System.Int32& , System.Int32& )
    c2137_at MBS.Update ()

10-15:59:54.561 10_59 -WRN- ClientExc from CId=1, EId=5043, 76561198035020413/=/'spinshortfinal': IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
    c2137_at MBS.Update ()

10-15:59:56.507 10_59 -WRN- ClientExc from CId=1, EId=5043, 76561198035020413/=/'spinshortfinal': IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
    c2137_at MBS.Update ()

10-16:00:02.645 11_00 -LOG- Uptime=00h02m heap= 39MB fps= 20 players= 1 pfs=r0/i2/a1
    10-16:00:02.651 11_00 -LOG- GameOptions: Using dataset 'MP' for condition 'Survival, MP'
    10-16:00:16.916 11_00 -LOG- [CM] Player 76561198035020413/'spinshortfinal' logged off
    10-16:00:16.917 11_00 -LOG- Client 1/'spinshortfinal' disconnected from Tallodar, now empty -> delayed unload enqueued
    10-16:00:16.918 11_00 -LOG- [CM] Player CId=1, EId=5043, 76561198035020413/=/'spinshortfinal' disconnected
    10-16:00:16.919 11_00 -LOG- EAC: Un-Registered CId=1, EId=5043, 76561198035020413/=/'spinshortfinal'
    10-16:00:16.919 11_00 -LOG- Steam: EndAuthSession for SteamID 76561198035020413
    10-16:00:30.592 11_00 -LOG- Doing scheduled quit of application...
    10-16:00:30.596 11_00 -LOG- API: Game_Exit: Mod Network Relay is Shutting Down
    MDP: ReaderThread: Connection closed while reading (Read failure)
    10-16:00:30.651 11_00 -LOG- API: Game_Exit: Mod Network Relay is shut down
    10-16:00:30.654 11_00 -LOG- GameOptions: Using dataset 'MP' for condition 'Survival, MP'
    10-16:00:30.667 11_00 -LOG- EAC: Stopping server
    10-16:00:30.680 11_00 -LOG- Idle PfServer (PID 13588) shutdown done
    10-16:00:30.692 11_00 -LOG- Idle PfServer (PID 5104) shutdown done
    10-16:00:30.748 11_00 -LOG- PfServer of 'Tallodar' (PID 12272) shutdown done!
    10-16:00:30.752 11_00 -LOG- Ending listening thread...
    10-16:00:30.764 11_00 -LOG- Cleaning up PfServer connection...
    10-16:00:30.764 11_00 -LOG- Connection closed while reading (Read failure)
    10-16:00:30.764 11_00 -LOG- PfServer (PID 5104) disconnected, no playfield loaded
    10-16:00:30.764 11_00 -LOG- Cleaning up PfServer connection...
    10-16:00:30.764 11_00 -LOG- Connection closed while reading (Read failure)
    10-16:00:30.764 11_00 -LOG- PfServer (PID 12272) with playfield 'Tallodar' disconnected, disconnecting clients
    10-16:00:30.765 11_00 -LOG- Cleaning up PfServer connection...
    10-16:00:30.765 11_00 -LOG- Connection closed while reading (Read failure)
    10-16:00:30.765 11_00 -LOG- PfServer (PID 13588) disconnected, no playfield loaded
    10-16:00:30.765 11_00 -LOG- Done cleaning up
    10-16:00:30.766 11_00 -LOG- Got disconnected from server: Disconnected

Javarox87 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.