Bug Reports 9.1.x - Gameplay [READ INTRODUCTION BEFORE REPORTING!]

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by Hummel-o-War, Jan 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pantera

Pantera Moderator
    Staff Member

• Developer
    Yes can you send me the save game. PM it to me if you prefer.

2. Pantera

Pantera Moderator
    Staff Member

• Developer
    Thanks just the save game will do I have the scenario folder you use already.

3. Gadher

Gadher Ensign

Done.

4. Javarox87

Javarox87 Commander

@Pantera Sent in conversation message. The scenario has been added to since. Sent everything :)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  5. Dramegno

Dramegno Lieutenant

Sorry, I thought I replied to this already this worked for me, I saw that I didn't reply when I went to look for what to add to the quest since I saw my save wasn't started on the release candidate...

6. urialia

urialia Ensign

hi devs, i found serious problems of pulse rilfe. dot sight of pulse rifle T1 is broken. rense is not transparent, can't using ADS anymore.

7. Myrmidon

Myrmidon Rear Admiral

This is an old bug....I have posted a report here.

Latest save game here

unknown.png

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  8. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator
    Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    Please retest in EXP or A9.2 as the "pick from growing plots" is now handled like opening a container > also shows a RED info message when pointing at a plant

9. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator
    Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    Should be fixed with A9.2

10. Pantera

Pantera Moderator
    Staff Member

• Developer
    Thanks will be checked.

11. Our Grid

Our Grid Captain

No thank you guys! Hey do you guys already have "bugs/mobs still spawning inside of bases" in the list? If not, it is. Cheers. ;-)

12. InvertedCow

InvertedCow Ensign

Mode: ( Survival)

SERVER NAME: (none)
    SEED-ID: (9052099)

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: No

Reproducibility: (Always)
    Severity: (Minor)

Type: (inventory duplication. )

Summary: When Filling the O2 Tank with the small bottles you can replace all inventory you have moved to any other cargo box via the F4 menu.

Description:

Steps to Reproduce:

1 Open the inventory of a CV, (have not tried it on a base yet) and transfer some cargo to various containers (I was unloading large water into a container for materials, and refined water into a contain for food processing)

2 Open the large O2 tank and fill the tank with the small O2 bottles (the ones you get from the small o2 generators)

3 Extract all Oxygen into the large blue bottles

Your inventory will flicker with everything you have emptied out to this point, If you place any small bottles of O2 back into the O2 tanks it reverts to what it should be. But when you extract the O2 again it will refill your inventory. If you exit the logistics it will keep all your inventory in your person. If you return to the logistics menu you will now have everything duplicated.

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links:

stanley bourdon likes this.
  13. stanley bourdon

stanley bourdon Commander

but this exploit is what makes up for the inability to shift-click small O2 and biofuel into O2 and fuel tanks. well, the inability to shift click any fuel or O2 when in the F4 menu. Because the fill all still works (i think) from the P menu it does not seem so bad for larger fuel or O2.

14. rebuilthk47

rebuilthk47 Lieutenant

I realized that I posted this bug report in the A9.2 Exp bug thread. Whoops.

Bug: When disconnected from server while flying ship (using cruise or not), player gets booted from ship and logs back in far from where ship was when "Quit" button was clicked. Always happens when using cruise, sometimes happens when not using cruise.

Bug: On lava planet, logged back into server, game thinks I'm under water. Visual and sound effects of water are present. I'm high up in the air. No other effects caused by water are present. I don't have access to the data for this one. Effect didn't go away even after leaving planet. Relog did fix it.

15. Taelyn

Taelyn Moderator
    Staff Member

• Developer
    Thanks its noted down

16. rebuilthk47

rebuilthk47 Lieutenant

I am having difficulty getting motion sensors to work for doors/ramps. Has something changed since A7 or 8? I've followed the same method that's been around for a long time for setting them up. When I set it up, it stops automatic doors from opening automatically, ramps won't deploy.

17. Pantera

Pantera Moderator
    Staff Member

• Developer
    Setting up a device like a automatic opening door to a sensor now has it's own internal sensor disabled & taken over by the sensor it is attached to.
    Intentional change & not a bug.

18. Alatun

Alatun Commander

The message that drone attacks would stop is probably a feature for "single player scenarios". But in single player the POIs do not regenerate at all. Neither do asteroids.

Regenerate is a feature for multi player scenarios and should ensure that player actions that modified a playfield are being undone.

In some cases drone attacks may be annoying and there seem to be some issues, if only one player is active on a planet, but in general I would say that drone attacks should not simply cease to exist, if a drone base got regenerated.

- players that start at a later time, NEVER experience the threat of drone attacks
    - if you can kill the drones regularly, they provide certain loot you may not easily get otherwise (e.g. power coils)
    - later it is quite easy to defend against drones, by setting up some turrets

In an ideal implementation the server would remember, if the player had destroyed the core of the drone base on this planet and in THIS CASE the structures of this player are no longer attacked by drones. It should be seen more like a mission/quest that must be completed, if you want to stop the drone attacks.

Sephrajin, stanley bourdon and Pach like this.
  19. Matt10999

Matt10999 Ensign

Mode: Survival

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: No

Reproducibility: Always
    Severity: Major

Summary: Drop containers and backpacks will not despawn

Description: Even after the timer runs down, any drop containers and backpacks will not despawn. The timer restarts with a ridiculous timer with a despawn time of -298742987528 minutes or some other insane number.
    This is blocking me from placing any blocks at those locations.
    Is there a workaround temporarily to destroy those drop containers using the command line?

Steps to Reproduce:

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links:

20. Numonar

Numonar Lieutenant

Mode: Survival
    SEED-ID: Any
    Reproducibility: Always
    Severity: Major

Type: AI Vessels

Summary: Ghost Ships

Description: Approaching a Planetary or Spacepatroll Vessel, 2 things can happen.
    1, ship is in its normal bugged state, no collision box., can fly through with SV. Also will not attack me.

2, ship is solid,will attack, but once after thrusters are destroyed, keeps moving, at least those in space. Save-reload will stop it though.
    Now its not possible to enter the ship as invisible barriers prevent moving into the ship. Blocks destroyed can be moved into, but blocks
    salvaged/ reclaimed can't be passed.

Steps to Reproduce: Allways

Sorry, wrong location, should be in experimental

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.