Bug Reports: Alpha 5.1.x

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by EleonGameStudios, Jan 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwistedMaster

TwistedMaster Commander

Did check each turret. Also fired off enough Cannon rounds to require reload. I reloaded cannon, therefore should have used some from ammo box. Checked ammo. No change in quantity. So definitely not using ammo.

Tyrax Lightning likes this.
  2. TwistedMaster

TwistedMaster Commander

I'm looking at ammo box. The turrets are showing ammo is being used there. But as stated in other reply. Manually unloadeded a cannon. Then reloaded, then checked ammo box. No change in quantity. So definitely not using ammo. But still able to reload and fire turret.

3. TwistedMaster

TwistedMaster Commander

Have another bug to report.
    I'm in CM. Spawned a CV to make modifications to. At one point placed a shutter door behind a docked HV. The shutter was able to be place with thrusters sticking through it. Stayed this way even after game restart. Also was able to stack 2 HV's inside each other. Dominator_Build_2017-01-23_01-26-18.jpg

4. zaphodikus

zaphodikus Commander

Mode: ( Multiplayer)

SERVER NAME: All servers really
    SEED-ID: n/a

Reproducibility: (Always)
    Severity: ( Minor)

Summary: plys console command only available in telnet

Description: Gamemaster and Moderator role needs ability to find a player.
    Can we also add this command to the local console commands please. Thanks in advance.

5. Tyrax Lightning

Tyrax Lightning Rear Admiral

I see what ya mean now. I just had the bug happen to me now on my WASD Games Server Play, except happening to my Warp Fuel Tank instead of Ammo Boxes. I Warped from Mios to Ataxia to check out stuff from another player upon that Player's Invite, & it's a Warp of distance that warrants usage of 7 Pentaxid, yet when I arrived at Ataxia Orbit my Pentaxid was unspent & that Warp Trip free for no reason at all whatsoever, yet when I warped BACK from Ataxia to Mios to return home 7 Pentaxid did correctly spend then. I have no clue how we're ever gonna figure out how to Reproduce this one...

6. Neal

Neal Captain

Mode: Creative and Survival
    Location: Singleplayer (probably anywhere else too, but i don't know for sure)

Reproducibility: Always
    Severity: Trivial

Summary: Invisible mouse pointer always active

Description: Mouse pointer is always active, even with closed inventory or [Esc] menu. It occurse 100% of my playing time, so not after alt-tab/minimize the game or change from full to windowed mode or something like that. As soon as i start the game the issue is "active".
    Sometimes it picks up things from the task bar, while building (or doing basically anything else).
    I have checked mouse driver, graphics card drivers, all seem up to date.
    There are no other games running in the background, just Firefox, but not always. But this doesn't seem to have any effect, since the issue persist anyway.

There's an older thread about someone having exactily the same issue, but without a sollution that works for me.
    http://empyriononline.com/threads/mouse-function-and-multiple-monitors-unresolved.4196/page-2

The only thing that helps it to keep the invisible mouse pointer as much to the right side of the screen as possible (which is getting really annoying by now, lol)

Steps to Reproduce: I have absolutely no idea.

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. zaphodikus

zaphodikus Commander

After cycling through F6 does it sort it out? I am not seeing this problem - on the beta build? Dual screen/primary on right?

8. zaphodikus

zaphodikus Commander

Thread around the console commands omitted issue here http://empyriononline.com/threads/how-to-find-a-player.9150/#post-96035

9. Neal

Neal Captain

No, cycling through F6 doesn't help.
    I have a second Monitor connected, but not turned on. I'll try with the cable disconnected.

EDIT:
    Ok i checked. I disconnected the cable. NVidia system control confirms there's only one monitor left.
    Problem stays unchanged...

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
    Tyrax Lightning and zaphodikus like this.
  10. Atola

Atola Commander

I also just competed this mission, everything ticked but no completion.

11. Gary Parkin

Gary Parkin Captain

MODE: Survival/Creative

SERVER NAME: Single Player,

MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS:
    NO

REPRODUCIBILITY: Yes

Minor

When adjusting the lights, if you turn up Range, the Intensity slider moves all the way to the left. i.e. the lowest setting. It'a a pain when you need them both to me high.
    I don't know if this is intended or not. :)

12. Gary Parkin

Gary Parkin Captain

I have this weird light shining thing too! I thought it was an anomaly of the game engine, so I ignored it. Just letting the Dev's know.
    Not the second thing though.

13. TwistedMaster

TwistedMaster Commander

I'm also getting the light issue. Lights from room below lighting area above. The only opening between levels is the elevator. But it's on 1 far end of room. Though I find it helpful since I use less lights this way.

14. TwistedMaster

TwistedMaster Commander

Here's another one for the developers. The control panel used to be unreliable in it's behavior. Now it has become a constant pain in the arse.
    When I open CP, all the folders are open. Showing all sub items. This used to be once in a while, now it's always. Even after game restart. Also an ongoing issue is it not going back to last item accessed, instead going to top of menu list. This one is still only once in a while. But still happening.
    Picture of open CP below.
    Stalker-Predator_2017-01-25_09-58-20.jpg

15. Gary Parkin

Gary Parkin Captain

MODE: Survival

SERVER NAME: Single Player,

MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS:
    NO

REPRODUCIBILITY: ?

Minor??

My canned food is spoiling. Since when does canned veggies spoil in 2 days?
    I left to spend some time in space. When I got back my hovercraft was on its side embedded in the concrete and all my canned food spoiled.
    20170128163111_1.jpg

Edit: I see 288 minutes for spoilage now, but I didn't spend that long in space. At least I don't think I did.:rolleyes:

16. mw47

mw47 Ensign

WTF is wrong with this latest alpha experimental update??? My backpack repeatedly falls through the ground!!! Anytime I am on any natural terrain, IE sloped terrain. (Not my base or PI's) it drops the backpack through the ground! Even if i went to pick up my emergency constructor, SSDD! Seriously guys!!!???

17. Atola

Atola Commander

The Kitchen counter extends downwards much farther than it should, and possible a little bit to far back. Pics should be below.

Kitchen counter's big bottom.PNG Kitchen counter's big bottom 2nd view.PNG

18. Tyrax Lightning

Tyrax Lightning Rear Admiral

Known Bug. Something's wrong with the Food Code where if ya have Food in your Inventory or in a Fridge with no Power when ya Log out, then Log back in, the Food is auto-Spoiled with the remaining Perish Timer it was supposed to have seemingly completely disregarded.

zaphodikus likes this.
  19. Heavy Tiger

Heavy Tiger Ensign

Survival
    Dedicated Server
    Big Nug438
    Seed: ???
    Not Modified
    Crashing of Server, not only dose it crash but it also kicks us out of our crafts. sometimes u freefall to the planet, sometimes u end up as bait for critters. Also the constructors not only will make stuff but it also makes it vanish, It is frustrating when u are making a rare item & haven't got the parts to remake it. I don't see why things have to disappear when they loose their core. It would be better if they remained for parts. It would up the game from just a game to classic. Also our clan has disappeared we no longer have a name for the clan don't know what happened to it.
    Severity: It has gone beyond the joke with crashes & things diapering & being booted out of you craft. One is not game to go into space on fear of loosing everything. Already one has been sent back to level 5 from 20 which is not nice. It would be very much appreciated if you could correct these areas please.
    Summer: Crashing game, vanishing ships/goods & booted out of vessels.
    Steps: Don't need to do steps just play as normal & it will happen.
    Sorry don't have any other information for you.

Regards

zaphodikus and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  20. Heavy Tiger

Heavy Tiger Ensign

Survival

Dedicated Server

Big Nug438

Seed: ?

not modified

The game lasts less than 5 to 10 minutes then crashes, I am tired of it doing it. I would like to play longer that that time, trying
    to get back into the game takes about 1 to 2 hours.

It is a major pain in the rear. As my last to complaints on bugs say, it seems to be getting worse to the point that I would like to take this game & put it up the ring gear of the creator for all of the stress & frustrations that I have endured over the last few days.

Please if you do care about your subscribers could you please fix the problems mentioned over the last few days.

Regards

One very Frustrated player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.