Bug Reports: Alpha 5.4.x

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by EleonGameStudios, Feb 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwistedMaster

TwistedMaster Commander

Same seed. Both using a custom set seed.

Tyrax Lightning likes this.
  2. piddlefoot

piddlefoot Rear Admiral

Disappearing - Re-appearing SV.

Multiplayer online at Official server US.

Flew through Green barrier and landed about 50m from green barrier, attacked a small player base and destroyed it, when I de-constructed the last block of the base, my SV that was sitting 5m away vanished.

I re-logged but it didn't show.
    I brought it up in registry and marked it as a way point, it showed 8klms away, so I walked through the green barrier, and then it showed 8 klm away back in place I just come from, so I walked back through the green barrier and the SV re-appeared.

I have a log file here also.
    Happened at 5:10am Brisbane time.

Attached Files:

• log.txt
      File size:
      16.7 KB
      Views:
  3. TwistedMaster

TwistedMaster Commander

An update on terrain bug. Just loaded game and after setting to god mode I took this video. It shows the game is drawing new terrain over old terrain as I move forward. The video is only 4 mins long but about 800mb in size. So didn't think I could upload here directly. So zipped it and put it on my cloud. Link: https://mega.nz/#!SoNlECTL!FrVsMMN4pwiKB-6t4UMz4eOzK5H8fD3MMbpmA_zD2sI.
    This might help developers see what is happening. Going to start a new game. Again same set seed. Then will leave planet and return. See if it occurs again. Will update soon.

4. Van

Van Commander

Mode: Survival

SERVER NAME: 24/7 US EAG Dedicated Server - Custom Everything
    SEED-ID: Unknown

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: Yes

Reproducibility: Always
    Severity: Trivial

Summary: Food processor fails to produce crop plot

Description: When attempting to produce a crop plot using iron ingots instead of metal plates, the food processor will consume all resources, but does not output a crop plot. The crop plot also appears to remain queued and will continue to consume resources needed to craft a crop plot.

Steps to Reproduce: 1. Put all required materials for a crop plot in the food processor, but substitute iron ingots for metal plates. 2. Queue up a crop plot for production. 3. Observe as the resources disappear and no crop plot is produced.

5. Rainb0wHaze

Rainb0wHaze Ensign

Not sure if this is the right place, but I've recently picked the game up and am having issues running it. I get as far as the loading screen. Nothing else. As soon as it pops up steam says I'm not playing it anymore. Gone through all the usual troubleshooting (DX9, Uninstall, verify, etc)
    In the logs the first thing that fails is Assembly-CSharp.dll. Logs are (hopefully) attached. Any help would be amazing. I'd love to give this game a try!

Attached Files:

6. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator
    Staff Member Community Manager

This is intentional

7. sillyrobot

sillyrobot Lieutenant

SERVER NAME:
    SEED-ID:

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: No

Severity: Minor

Summary: Blueprint Factory resource costs for an item different from item credit when that item added as a component.

Description:
    Small Vessel Thruster Jet L (3x7x3) has a Neodymium cost of 10. When the same component is added to the blueprint factory for a blueprint that uses that component, it only provides 2 credits towards Neodynium.

Steps to Reproduce:
    Acquire a SV starter block and Thruster Jet L (3x7x3) components.
    Combine the items and save in the blueprint factory. Confrim 10 Neodynium is required.
    Acquire a Small Vessel starter block and Thruster Jet L (3x7x3) component.
    Open factory. Add both blocks as components.
    Note the Neodynium is credited only 2 points. Note some of the other credits are also off.

8. Oxygenes

Oxygenes Lieutenant

It can be temporarily bypassed adding more thusters J to blueprint and then remove obsolete from vessel. The same with others constructions.

9. sillyrobot

sillyrobot Lieutenant

I don't follow. There are no obsolete parts; I built the original blueprint on the weekend to match the resources my single player game has. When I tried to spawn it through the factory, I didn't have sufficient resources because the components don't provide the resources to the factory that those same components suggest are necessary as part of the blueprint (which is a bug I assume because other parts do match up).

I solved the issue by deleting those parts from the blueprint and adding them manually after the factory constructed the ship. Adding more thrusters would be counter-intuitive since each thruster adds more to the blueprint cost than the same component provides so I'd spend even more resources I don't have to get bits I don't need.

10. Oxygenes

Oxygenes Lieutenant

it is possible, that this "feature" was fixed, when bluepritnt factory demanded 10 ingots instead of 2, i was not shure about it, so i solved it such way, once i had enough material (demanded 10), so i added thrusters on surface(or similar device to sum 10 ingots) to blueprints, then when vessel is ready, simply by multitool gain material back.

11. Exacute

Exacute Captain

SERVER NAME: Eleon studios - official EU server

If applicable:

Severity: Trivial, tho nuisance

Summary:
    Using faction overview (F4), and scrolling down on a tab, that have a scrollbar, then going to another that does not, the list will appear blank
    (it remembers where you have scrolled to, it appears, and if there's not enough entries for a scrollbar (I assume), it will not display anything (as it is scrolled too far down) - given the lack of scrollbar, you cannot scroll up)

You can manually fix it by going back to a tab with scrollbar, and scrolling to top.

Repier and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  12. Exacute

Exacute Captain

SERVER NAME: Eleon studios - official EU server

If applicable:

Reproducibility: Random
    Severity: Quite high

Summary:
    When changing playfields, vehicles will not always follow you (kicked out), or they will randomly teleport back to the last playfield, when left alone for a little.
    If the last playfield gets reloaded, it will teleport back to where it's supposed to be.
    Assumingly it's a desync issue..
    (I had this happen earlier today, when crossing a green field on a planet. It have happened before tho.)

13. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator
    Staff Member Community Manager

- closed -

As 5.5 has been released, i am closing this thread.

Please be so kind and re-report individual issues you found in 5.5 when they still happen. THX A LOT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.