Bug Reports: Alpha 7.5

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Hummel-o-War, Dec 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator
    Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    IMPORTANT:

If you use MODFIED configs (trader, weapons etc) or NON-default scenarios (selfmade scenarios or modified default scenarios) you NEED to add the files/scenario package to your bug report, so we have a reference for the bug tracking!

Thanks a lot!

------------------------------

PLEASE READ FIRST!!

1. If you haven an issue with a Base or Vessel with temperature, radiation, colliders, can-not-dock, o2 or plants not growing or anything that happens without anything else in the game world is directly affected, please ADD THE BLUEPRINT or the SAVEGAME and add an info if SP or MP! If you want to add your savegame, please upload your savegame to a cloud host (like dropbox, google,..) and add a LINK to your report

2. If you having issues with something missing from your planet, spawned in the wrong place or anything that keeps being broken after resuming a savegame PLEASE UPLOAD the savegame to a cloud host (like dropbox, google etc) and add a LINK in your bug report

3. If you CRASHED with a message "Continue or Quit" on a SP or MP game, PLEASE ALWAYS add the corresponding CLIENT.LOG file! You can find it in the /LOGS folder with the appropriate version name (e.g. version folder with 1022 is for version 6.x build 1022). Please do NOT copy the contents of the Client.log files to this thread!

IF you are the server owner, please zip the corresponding LOGS folder of your server and attach it to the bug-report as well!

4. If you CRASHED back to desktop (empyion.exe does not work anymore) do the same as in (3.).

5. If you game FREEZES (locked up), please make a note that this is a FREEZE (not a "Crash"). Add the same files as in 3. and maybe add a dxdiag as well.

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR SUPPORT! :)

-------------------------------------

Post your bugs here using the following template:

Mode: (Creative, Survival)

SERVER NAME: (If the issue happened on a public server, please add the name here)
    SEED-ID: (Please always add the SEED-ID for SingleplayerSurvival games; Open the console. The Seed is noted somewhere to the "playfield loaded" dialogue)

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: Yes/No/DontKnow (<- YES if new planets or non-default playfields are used. Use DontKnow if you are not aware if anything has been changed)

Reproducibility: (Always, Sometimes, Unable)
    Severity: (Trivial, Minor, Major, Crash)

Type: (Global / O2Rooms / Temperature,Radiation / Player Armor,Boosters / Repair / Teleport,Portals / Instances / Triggers,Sensors / AIVessels / Gamestart / ... )

Summary:

Description:

Steps to Reproduce:

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links:

2. Bully

Bully Ensign

Hello all!

My game doesn't want to launch anymore.. Yestere day, i could play normal, and today when i launch Empyrion, i get this message:
    [​IMG]
    Launch error acces denied.

I've searched google for a solution, but can't find any.. Also i tried to reinstal the game etc.. nothing works

Plss can somebody help me, i really like this game, and i don't know why i get this error right now

Thanks alreadyy

Cheerz!

3. Stacker

Stacker Ensign

i can't log in EU server after today update.
    Yesterday i have base CV HV SV on Valea with more material, today morning i going in EU server an i lost all(fresh start) :(
    Now i cant log in internal error

Attached Files:

4. AlbaN

AlbaN Commander

Mode: Survival

MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: No

Reproducibility: Sometimes
    Severity: Minor

Type: O2 generator

Description: Frash new game on Omicron, can't place o2 generator in water.

20171216124344_1.jpg

But ExitGame/LoadSave, fix the problem.

Steps to Reproduce: Start game, build o2 generator, try to place it in water.

5. OutlawCecil

OutlawCecil Lieutenant

Major bug just found... The multi T2 cannot use the change / rotate function without endless errors.

I just wiped my server (and player files) and it still happened.

stubert812 and Runeshadow like this.
  6. B-FliP

B-FliP Ensign

Lighting has changed so much that a basic light on a surface doesn't reflect much on the surface itself, hardly anything. Bases are much darker now and I wonder if this is what it's supposed to look like...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  7. Keith Hovey

Keith Hovey Captain

SERVER NAME: Unknown Skies
    SEED-ID:

MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: Yes - All

Reproducibility: (Always)
    Severity: (Crash)

Type: (Global)

The issue seems to happen occasionally on all playfields. We were playing fine, transferring inventory, turned around and walked 5 feet away... Crash. Now without teleporting the player out of that playfield the player cannot load. Some people are fine on that playfield, some are not. This is even happening on vanilla playfields as well.

I have attached some crash log snippets that will hopefully help. I have also submitted an email.

• Internal error: Client Log
    Code:
    16-19:06:43.261 14_06 -LOG- Unloading playfield 'Depravity'
    16-19:06:43.541 14_06 -LOG- Loading playfield 'Dalos'
    16-19:06:43.894 14_06 -LOG- Playfield 'Dalos' with seed 2309115 loaded.
    16-19:06:43.894 14_06 -LOG- LogFlags = 0
    16-19:06:46.408 14_06 -ERR- Error in reader ch=1
    16-19:06:46.411 14_06 -EXC- System.Exception: Could not instantiate unknown active block type 0
      at Assembly-CSharp.PcitureAttribute.ProcessFunction (DeploymentOptions , Assembly-CSharp.NodeEventArgs , Int32 ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Assembly-CSharp.NodeEventArgs.CloneSymbol (System.IO.BinaryReader , UInt32 , Boolean ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Assembly-CSharp.NodeEventArgs.CloneSymbol (System.IO.BinaryReader , UInt32 ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Assembly-CSharp.ContextEventArgs.FormatEditor (System.IO.BinaryReader ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Assembly-CSharp.MemorySet.ShowSelection (System.IO.BinaryReader , Assembly-CSharp.QueueContext ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Assembly-CSharp.AssistantEventArgs.ShowSelection (TemplateStack ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    16-19:06:46.421 14_06 -LOG- Disconnected from server [ConnRes]
    16-19:06:46.475 14_06 -LOG- Got disconnected from server: Disconnected
    16-19:06:46.475 14_06 -LOG- Steam: CancelAuthTicket 8, disconnect reason: Disconnected
    16-19:06:46.486 14_06 -LOG- Disconnected from server [ConnRes]
    16-19:06:46.499 14_06 -LOG- Playfield saving and cleaning up
    16-19:06:46.506 14_06 -LOG- Window 'OverlayHelmet' is already open
    16-19:06:46.967 14_06 -LOG- Unloading playfield 'Dalos'
    Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 2)

Unloading 23383 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 222092.
    Total: 774.746276 ms (FindLiveObjects: 25.945045 ms CreateObjectMapping: 29.470771 ms MarkObjects: 368.510995 ms  DeleteObjects: 350.819097 ms)

16-19:07:04.615 14_07 -LOG- OnApplicationQuit
    • Dedicated Log
    Code:
    16-19:14:40.975 14_14 -LOG- AuthState: UserStatus update came AFTER client asked to enter the game (ClientAuthenticatedRemote)
    16-19:14:45.025 14_14 -WRN- ClientException from CId=56, EId=33057, 76561197995411777/=/'Chilimeat': System.Exception: Could not instantiate unknown active block type 0
      c1417_at   at Assembly-CSharp.PcitureAttribute.ProcessFunction (DeploymentOptions , Assembly-CSharp.NodeEventArgs , Int32 ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      c1417_at   at Assembly-CSharp.NodeEventArgs.CloneSymbol (System.IO.BinaryReader , UInt32 , Boolean ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      c1417_at   at Assembly-CSharp.NodeEventArgs.CloneSymbol (System.IO.BinaryReader , UInt32 ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      c1417_at   at Assembly-CSharp.ContextEventArgs.FormatEditor (System.IO.BinaryReader ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      c1417_at   at Assembly-CSharp.MemorySet.ShowSelection (System.IO.BinaryReader , Assembly-CSharp.QueueContext ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      c1417_at   at Assembly-CSharp.AssistantEventArgs.ShowSelection (TemplateStack ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Couldn't send RPC function 'nwsync'

(Filename:  Line: 2510)

16-19:14:45.038 14_14 -LOG- [CM] Player 76561197995411777/'Chilimeat' logged off
    16-19:14:45.038 14_14 -LOG- Client 56/'Chilimeat' disconnected from Dalos
    16-19:14:45.038 14_14 -LOG- [CM] Player CId=56, EId=33057, 76561197995411777/=/'Chilimeat' disconnected
    16-19:14:45.038 14_14 -LOG- EAC: Un-Registered CId=56, EId=33057, 76561197995411777/=/'Chilimeat'
    16-19:14:45.038 14_14 -LOG- Steam: EndAuthSession for SteamID 76561197995411777
    So far nothing we have tried has worked. Here is what we have tried to fix it:
    • Full wipe
    • Player resets
    • Removing new config file entirely
    • isolated playfield wipes
    • editing playfield files for error correction possibilities
    • removing POI's
    • removing mods
    • shutting down eah, all mods
    • Teleporting players to new playfields
    Error still persists. Im HOPING we get a patch soon but since tomorrow is sunday its unlikely. Good luck and let me know if any of you find a solution / workaround.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    ckulp99 likes this.
  8. Runeshadow

Runeshadow Commander

There is a bug with symmetry in Creative Mode . Turning symmetry off, then on again- the box in the builder menu has unchecked itself. The symmetry plane is still in the correct place, I had it set to split the block.

But blocks are placed 1 block off, as though i had placed the symmetry plane on the block edge. I confirmed the plane is splitting the block.

I can reset it by hitting the builder menu again and clicking on the center block. The symmetry plane seems to move a little or reset, then everything works fine again.

zaphodikus likes this.
  9. ckulp99

ckulp99 Lieutenant

I'm also getting that rpc functin error

10. Pronam

Pronam Ensign

Getting an internal error on each server join after playing a bit after the patch
    Even with clearing cache and joining the official servers it provides an error :cool:

(second one was after connecting to official public server)

Attached Files:

11. Sonorous

Sonorous Ensign

Crash log from trying to connect to the Eleon Studios - Official Public Server. Asked to post the log here by Hummel-o-War from the Discord.

EDIT: Dedicated and playfield logs added.

Attached Files:

cpaynenj and vitriol like this.
  12. Random

Random Lieutenant

Mode: Creative

Reproducibility: Everytime
    Severity: Crash

Type: Multitool

Summary: After switching to my Multitool and switch mode to rotate the game crashes.

Description: Everytime I switch to rotate mode the game crashes.

Steps to Reproduce: Start a game get multitool and switch to rotate

13. Sayak

Sayak Ensign

Public official server and HWS EU.

Crash when joining.

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601) 64bit
    Version: Alpha 7.5.1 1417, RAM: 16 GB
    ----
    Initialize engine version: 2017.1.2f1 (cc85bf6a8a04)
    Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
    16-21:21:29.957 22_21 -EXC- System.Exception: Could not instantiate unknown active block type 0
    at Assembly-CSharp.PcitureAttribute.ProcessFunction (DeploymentOptions , Assembly-CSharp.NodeEventArgs , Int32 )
    at Assembly-CSharp.NodeEventArgs.CloneSymbol (System.IO.BinaryReader , UInt32 , Boolean )
    at Assembly-CSharp.NodeEventArgs.CloneSymbol (System.IO.BinaryReader , UInt32 )
    at Assembly-CSharp.ContextEventArgs.FormatEditor (System.IO.BinaryReader )
    at Assembly-CSharp.MemorySet.ShowSelection (System.IO.BinaryReader , Assembly-CSharp.QueueContext )
    at Assembly-CSharp.AssistantEventArgs.ShowSelection (TemplateStack )
    16-21:21:29.968 22_21 -LOG- Disconnected from server [ConnRes]
    16-21:21:30.073 22_21 -LOG- Got disconnected from server: Disconnected
    16-21:21:30.074 22_21 -LOG- Steam: CancelAuthTicket 38, disconnect reason: Disconnected

Attached Files:

vitriol likes this.
  14. paxxo1985

paxxo1985 Lieutenant

Cannot connect to official EU
    Initialize engine version: 2017.1.2f1 (cc85bf6a8a04)
    GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    Direct3D:
    Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (ID=0x1b80)
    Vendor: NVIDIA
    VRAM: 8108 MB
    Driver: 23.21.13.8813
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Timeline.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Timeline.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\libnoise.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\libnoise.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Mif.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Mif.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\protobuf-net.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\protobuf-net.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\ufps.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\ufps.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Utils.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Utils.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Noemax.GZip.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Noemax.GZip.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\EasyAntiCheat.Client.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\EasyAntiCheat.Client.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Vectrosity.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Vectrosity.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Magick.NET-Q16-HDRI-x64.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Magick.NET-Q16-HDRI-x64.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\System.Drawing.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\System.Drawing.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\AmplifyBloom.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\AmplifyBloom.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\AmplifyOcclusion.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\AmplifyOcclusion.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\PowerToolsDLL.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\PowerToolsDLL.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    - Completed reload, in 2.266 seconds
    OnLevelWasLoaded was found on vp_SpawnPoint
    This message has been deprecated and will be removed in a later version of Unity.
    Add a delegate to SceneManager.sceneLoaded instead to get notifications after scene loading has completed

(Filename: Line: 380)

OnLevelWasLoaded was found on vp_Timer
    This message has been deprecated and will be removed in a later version of Unity.
    Add a delegate to SceneManager.sceneLoaded instead to get notifications after scene loading has completed

(Filename: Line: 380)

<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

<RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 0.840878 ms
    16-18:05:42.822 19_05 -LOG- *************************************************************************
    16-18:05:42.836 19_05 -LOG- Empyrion - Galactic Survival
    16-18:05:42.836 19_05 -LOG- Version: Alpha 7.5.1
    16-18:05:42.837 19_05 -LOG- Build: 1417
    16-18:05:42.837 19_05 -LOG- Platform: Win, 64 Bit
    16-18:05:42.837 19_05 -LOG- OS: Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit
    16-18:05:42.837 19_05 -LOG- DRAM: 8136
    16-18:05:42.838 19_05 -LOG- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz
    16-18:05:42.838 19_05 -LOG- Freq: 3400
    16-18:05:42.838 19_05 -LOG- Cores: 8
    16-18:05:42.838 19_05 -LOG- Gfx: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
    16-18:05:42.838 19_05 -LOG- VRAM: 8108
    16-18:05:42.839 19_05 -LOG- SL: 5
    16-18:05:42.839 19_05 -LOG- Force DX9: False
    16-18:05:42.839 19_05 -LOG- Texture Arrays: False
    16-18:05:42.839 19_05 -LOG- Instancing: True
    16-18:05:42.841 19_05 -LOG- TimeZone: +01:00
    16-18:05:42.844 19_05 -LOG- Build: Release (fontCollection)
    16-18:05:42.844 19_05 -LOG- *************************************************************************
    Localization key 'Armor' is already present

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Localization key 'rswRepair' is already present

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Setting up 4 worker threads for Enlighten.
    Thread -> id: 2614 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 27e8 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 1cf4 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 1348 -> priority: 1
    Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    UnloadTime: 2.710266 ms
    16-18:05:52.420 19_05 -LOG- EAC: Initializing client...
    16-18:05:52.423 19_05 -LOG- EAC: OnLoadCompleted: InitSuccess - EasyAntiCheat successfully initialized
    16-18:05:52.655 19_05 -LOG- Args: Empyrion.exe -logFile Logs/1417/Client_171216-190530-80.log
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)

Unloading 388 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 3639.
    Total: 2.648224 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.157815 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.089147 ms MarkObjects: 2.146167 ms DeleteObjects: 0.253889 ms)

The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!

(Filename: Line: 1516)

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '<null>') is missing!

(Filename: Line: 1759)

A script behaviour (probably TerrainEngine.TreesPreset?) has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 48 bytes but expected 140064 bytes)
    Did you #ifdef UNITY_EDITOR a section of your serialized properties in any of your scripts?

(Filename: Line: 1895)

16-18:05:55.670 19_05 -LOG- Local player 76561197977694280/'★★Paxxo1985★★'
    16-18:06:07.394 19_06 -LOG- SWS.QueryItems: Requesting AllBlueprintsSubscr page 2
    16-18:06:16.134 19_06 -LOG- SWS.OnQueryCompleted for AllBlueprintsSubscr page 2
    16-18:06:16.136 19_06 -LOG- SWS.QueryItems: Requesting AllBlueprintsSubscr page 3
    16-18:06:16.635 19_06 -LOG- SWS.OnQueryCompleted for AllBlueprintsSubscr page 3
    16-18:06:16.638 19_06 -LOG- SWS.QueryItems: Requesting AllBlueprintsSubscr page 4
    16-18:06:58.367 19_06 -LOG- SWS.OnQueryCompleted for AllBlueprintsSubscr page 4
    16-18:06:58.370 19_06 -LOG- SWS.QueryItems: Requesting AllBlueprintsSubscr page 5
    16-18:07:09.011 19_07 -LOG- SWS.OnQueryCompleted for AllBlueprintsSubscr page 5
    16-18:10:35.962 19_10 -LOG- Connessione al server Eleon Studios - Official EU Server ...
    6597:IOCR, ID_OPEN_CONNECTION_REQUEST
    6597:IOCR, sendto failed with code -1 for char 9 and length 1464.
    ID_OPEN_CONNECTION_REQUEST
    16-18:10:38.307 19_10 -LOG- Steam: GetAuthSessionTicket for player 76561197977694280: 2
    16-18:10:38.521 19_10 -LOG- Connected to server [EAC.ConnReset]
    16-18:10:38.551 19_10 -LOG- Window 'WaitingMessage' is already open
    16-18:10:38.551 19_10 -LOG- Starting Client game. Local player 76561197977694280/'★★Paxxo1985★★'
    16-18:10:38.563 19_10 -LOG- EAC: Pushing 24 bytes from dedi to EAC
    16-18:10:38.582 19_10 -LOG- EAC: Popped 24 bytes for dedi (seq 0)
    16-18:10:38.829 19_10 -LOG- EAC: Pushing 24 bytes from dedi to EAC
    16-18:10:38.846 19_10 -LOG- EAC: Popped 24 bytes for dedi (seq 1)
    16-18:10:39.078 19_10 -LOG- EAC: Pushing 64 bytes from dedi to EAC
    16-18:10:39.099 19_10 -LOG- EAC: Popped 252 bytes for dedi (seq 3)
    16-18:10:39.099 19_10 -LOG- EAC: Popped 24 bytes for dedi (seq 4)
    16-18:10:39.100 19_10 -LOG- EAC: Popped 3 messsages in a row
    16-18:10:40.115 19_10 -LOG- Save game version Alpha 7.5.0, Build 1416
    16-18:10:41.614 19_10 -LOG- EAC: Popped 252 bytes for dedi (seq 5)
    16-18:10:41.615 19_10 -LOG- EAC: Popped 2 messsages in a row
    16-18:10:42.810 19_10 -LOG- EAC: Pushing 24 bytes from dedi to EAC
    16-18:10:42.810 19_10 -LOG- EAC: Pushing 24 bytes from dedi to EAC
    16-18:10:42.810 19_10 -LOG- EAC: Pushing 256 bytes from dedi to EAC
    16-18:10:42.810 19_10 -LOG- EAC: Pushing 252 bytes from dedi to EAC
    16-18:10:42.840 19_10 -LOG- EAC: Popped 24 bytes for dedi (seq 7)
    16-18:10:42.840 19_10 -LOG- EAC: Popped 24 bytes for dedi (seq 8)
    16-18:10:42.840 19_10 -LOG- EAC: Popped 204 bytes for dedi (seq 10)
    16-18:10:42.840 19_10 -LOG- EAC: Popped 4 messsages in a row
    16-18:10:43.072 19_10 -LOG- LogFlags = 0
    16-18:10:43.072 19_10 -LOG- Connected to server. Game name: 'Eleon EU 7.5'. Loading playfield Pandora...
    16-18:10:43.135 19_10 -LOG- Loading playfield 'Pandora'
    16-18:10:51.334 19_10 -LOG- Playfield 'Pandora' with seed 75170 loaded.
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Dof/DX11Dof' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Dof/DX11Dof' - Setting to default shader.
    Platform assembly: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steamz\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Empyrion_Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
    16-18:10:56.585 19_10 -ERR- Error in reader ch=1
    16-18:10:56.587 19_10 -EXC- System.Exception: Could not instantiate unknown active block type 0
    at Assembly-CSharp.PcitureAttribute.ProcessFunction (DeploymentOptions , Assembly-CSharp.NodeEventArgs , Int32 ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Assembly-CSharp.NodeEventArgs.CloneSymbol (System.IO.BinaryReader , UInt32 , Boolean ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Assembly-CSharp.NodeEventArgs.CloneSymbol (System.IO.BinaryReader , UInt32 ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Assembly-CSharp.ContextEventArgs.FormatEditor (System.IO.BinaryReader ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Assembly-CSharp.MemorySet.ShowSelection (System.IO.BinaryReader , Assembly-CSharp.QueueContext ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Assembly-CSharp.AssistantEventArgs.ShowSelection (TemplateStack ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    16-18:10:56.885 19_10 -LOG- Disconnected from server [ConnRes]
    16-18:10:56.963 19_10 -LOG- Got disconnected from server: Disconnected
    16-18:10:56.963 19_10 -LOG- Steam: CancelAuthTicket 2, disconnect reason: Disconnected
    16-18:10:56.969 19_10 -LOG- Disconnected from server [ConnRes]
    16-18:10:56.975 19_10 -LOG- Playfield saving and cleaning up
    16-18:10:57.036 19_10 -LOG- Unloading playfield 'Pandora'
    Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 2)

Unloading 20847 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 201247.
    Total: 481.526579 ms (FindLiveObjects: 13.158600 ms CreateObjectMapping: 23.262691 ms MarkObjects: 201.600258 ms DeleteObjects: 243.504125 ms)

16-18:11:39.295 19_11 -LOG- Connessione al server Eleon Studios - Official EU Server ...
    16-18:11:41.577 19_11 -LOG- Steam: GetAuthSessionTicket for player 76561197977694280: 4
    16-18:11:41.792 19_11 -LOG- Connected to server [EAC.ConnReset]
    16-18:11:41.799 19_11 -LOG- Window 'WaitingMessage' is already open
    16-18:11:41.799 19_11 -LOG- Starting Client game. Local player 76561197977694280/'★★Paxxo1985★★'
    16-18:11:43.211 19_11 -LOG- Save game version Alpha 7.5.0, Build 1416
    16-18:11:45.844 19_11 -LOG- LogFlags = 0
    16-18:11:45.844 19_11 -LOG- Connected to server. Game name: 'Eleon EU 7.5'. Loading playfield Pandora...
    16-18:11:45.860 19_11 -LOG- Loading playfield 'Pandora'
    16-18:11:46.536 19_11 -LOG- Playfield 'Pandora' with seed 75170 loaded.
    16-18:11:49.248 19_11 -LOG- Window 'FullTexture' is already open
    16-18:11:49.580 19_11 -ERR- Error in reader ch=1
    16-18:11:49.580 19_11 -EXC- System.Exception: Could not instantiate unknown active block type 0
    16-18:11:49.584 19_11 -LOG- Disconnected from server [ConnRes]
    16-18:11:49.645 19_11 -LOG- Got disconnected from server: Disconnected
    16-18:11:49.645 19_11 -LOG- Steam: CancelAuthTicket 4, disconnect reason: Disconnected
    16-18:11:49.648 19_11 -LOG- Disconnected from server [ConnRes]
    16-18:11:49.653 19_11 -LOG- Playfield saving and cleaning up
    16-18:11:49.688 19_11 -LOG- Unloading playfield 'Pandora'
    Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 2)

Unloading 1630 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 201263.
    Total: 376.737549 ms (FindLiveObjects: 9.857731 ms CreateObjectMapping: 21.644784 ms MarkObjects: 202.637201 ms DeleteObjects: 142.596928 ms)

16-18:14:24.504 19_14 -LOG- Connessione al server Eleon Studios - Official EU Server ...
    16-18:14:26.799 19_14 -LOG- Steam: GetAuthSessionTicket for player 76561197977694280: 5
    16-18:14:27.015 19_14 -LOG- Connected to server [EAC.ConnReset]
    16-18:14:27.021 19_14 -LOG- Window 'WaitingMessage' is already open
    16-18:14:27.021 19_14 -LOG- Starting Client game. Local player 76561197977694280/'★★Paxxo1985★★'
    16-18:14:28.477 19_14 -LOG- Save game version Alpha 7.5.0, Build 1416
    16-18:14:30.813 19_14 -LOG- LogFlags = 0
    16-18:14:30.813 19_14 -LOG- Connected to server. Game name: 'Eleon EU 7.5'. Loading playfield Pandora...
    16-18:14:30.830 19_14 -LOG- Loading playfield 'Pandora'
    16-18:14:31.385 19_14 -LOG- Playfield 'Pandora' with seed 75170 loaded.
    16-18:14:33.115 19_14 -LOG- Window 'FullTexture' is already open
    16-18:14:34.297 19_14 -ERR- Error in reader ch=1
    16-18:14:34.297 19_14 -EXC- System.Exception: Could not instantiate unknown active block type 0
    16-18:14:34.303 19_14 -LOG- Disconnected from server [ConnRes]
    16-18:14:34.365 19_14 -LOG- Got disconnected from server: Disconnected
    16-18:14:34.365 19_14 -LOG- Steam: CancelAuthTicket 5, disconnect reason: Disconnected
    16-18:14:34.370 19_14 -LOG- Disconnected from server [ConnRes]
    16-18:14:34.375 19_14 -LOG- Playfield saving and cleaning up
    16-18:14:34.411 19_14 -LOG- Unloading playfield 'Pandora'

Unloading 1672 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 201403.
    Total: 382.642670 ms (FindLiveObjects: 10.012233 ms CreateObjectMapping: 21.279158 ms MarkObjects: 218.253984 ms DeleteObjects: 133.096088 ms)

16-18:21:13.397 19_21 -LOG- Connessione al server Eleon Studios - Official EU Server ...
    16-18:21:15.695 19_21 -LOG- Steam: GetAuthSessionTicket for player 76561197977694280: 6
    16-18:21:15.893 19_21 -LOG- Connected to server [EAC.ConnReset]
    16-18:21:15.900 19_21 -LOG- Window 'WaitingMessage' is already open
    16-18:21:15.900 19_21 -LOG- Starting Client game. Local player 76561197977694280/'★★Paxxo1985★★'
    16-18:21:17.459 19_21 -LOG- Save game version Alpha 7.5.0, Build 1416
    16-18:21:19.694 19_21 -LOG- LogFlags = 0
    16-18:21:19.694 19_21 -LOG- Connected to server. Game name: 'Eleon EU 7.5'. Loading playfield Pandora...
    16-18:21:19.711 19_21 -LOG- Loading playfield 'Pandora'
    16-18:21:20.284 19_21 -LOG- Playfield 'Pandora' with seed 75170 loaded.
    16-18:21:22.174 19_21 -LOG- Window 'FullTexture' is already open
    16-18:21:22.575 19_21 -ERR- Error in reader ch=1
    16-18:21:22.575 19_21 -EXC- System.Exception: Could not instantiate unknown active block type 0
    16-18:21:22.584 19_21 -LOG- Disconnected from server [ConnRes]
    16-18:21:22.631 19_21 -LOG- Got disconnected from server: Disconnected
    16-18:21:22.631 19_21 -LOG- Steam: CancelAuthTicket 6, disconnect reason: Disconnected
    16-18:21:22.634 19_21 -LOG- Disconnected from server [ConnRes]
    16-18:21:22.639 19_21 -LOG- Playfield saving and cleaning up
    16-18:21:22.669 19_21 -LOG- Unloading playfield 'Pandora'

Unloading 1644 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 201405.
    Total: 407.722346 ms (FindLiveObjects: 10.861243 ms CreateObjectMapping: 21.850185 ms MarkObjects: 223.146258 ms DeleteObjects: 151.864057 ms)

16-18:21:25.562 19_21 -LOG- OnApplicationQuit

15. wildboy

wildboy Commander

Please do NOT copy the contents of the Client.log files to this thread!

Def team is aware of the bug's with server connections and other problems and working hard on it..
    in the mean time stay calm hot fix will be asap

Runeshadow likes this.
  16. JuStX2

JuStX2 Captain

17. nevitac

nevitac Ensign

SERVER NAME: EntitySpace 7
    SEED-ID: x

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: Yes

Reproducibility: Always
    Severity: Crash

Type: Gamestart

Summary: Game crashes upon trying to connect to any server.

Description: I was playing on EntitySpace 7 server when I was suddenly disconnected while flying through space near a planet going full throttle. I had just exited the planet and was zooming around the planet in space to cut the travel-time down.

Steps to Reproduce: Attempting to connect to any server results in a client crash. However, the mail buttons do not do anything.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SDGdruTC6h-zJVCPv7ughJ-ZoHMEAqcI/view?usp=sharing
    The zip file contains the log files.

18. ASTIC

ASTIC Commander

Is it possible to take the "config.ecf" file from the scenario folder if it exists there?

19. A T O M

A T O M Ensign

Okay unsere Spieler haben die selben Probs. Einige Spieler können sie nicht richtig einloggen andere aber schon. Es scheint aber ein Prob mit den Playfields zu sein. Ich habe mal einen Spieler geloggt:

16-22:39:14.383 23_39 -LOG- [PA] Player 7656119809977XXXXX/'Crusty' asking for login
    16-22:39:14.383 23_39 -LOG- Steam: BeginAuthSession for player CId=7, EId=-1, 7656119809977XXXX//'Crusty', result: k_EBeginAuthSessionResultOK
    16-22:39:14.383 23_39 -LOG- [PA] Player 7656119809977XXXXX/'Crusty' login ok
    16-22:39:14.383 23_39 -LOG- EAC: Registered CId=7, EId=-1, 7656119809977XXXXX//'Crusty'
    16-22:39:14.583 23_39 -LOG- AuthState: Client CId=7, EId=-1, 7656119809977XXXXX//'Crusty' asks to enter game BEFORE EAC decided auth state
    16-22:39:15.132 23_39 -LOG- AuthState: UserStatus update came AFTER client asked to enter the game (ClientAuthenticatedLocal)
    16-22:39:15.133 23_39 -LOG- Player 'Crusty' connecting now to playfield 'Borg'
    16-22:39:15.133 23_39 -LOG- No server with playfield Borg available at the moment, will try loading soon...
    16-22:39:16.679 23_39 -LOG- New playfield server
    16-22:39:19.110 23_39 -LOG- New playfield server
    16-22:39:20.821 23_39 -LOG- AuthState: UserStatus update came AFTER client asked to enter the game (ClientAuthenticatedRemote)
    16-22:39:21.170 23_39 -LOG- New reserve PfServer ready (PID=8792), count is now: 1
    16-22:39:21.170 23_39 -LOG- Requesting pf server with PID 8792 to load playfield Borg
    16-22:39:21.719 23_39 -LOG- Playfield server loaded playfield 'Borg' in 0.5 sec
    16-22:39:21.719 23_39 -LOG- Game generated package, ID: Event_Playfield_Loaded, Type: Event_Playfield_Loaded
    16-22:39:21.719 23_39 -LOG- Connecting client 7/'Crusty' to Borg
    16-22:39:23.665 23_39 -LOG- New reserve PfServer ready (PID=5748), count is now: 1
    16-22:39:23.764 23_39 -LOG- Game generated package, ID: Event_Player_Connected, Type: Event_Player_Connected

Laut Dedicated Serverlog ist Crusty eingeloggt. Er erhält dann aber einen internen Fehler auf seinem Clienten und fliegt aus dem Spiel!

Hier die Playfield Log:

Platform assembly: D:\Empyrion\EmpyrionPlayfieldServer_Data\Managed\System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
    Setting up 12 worker threads for Enlighten.
    Thread -> id: 15b0 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 1dfc -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 1b68 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 2ef0 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: cd8 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 3104 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 282c -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 2d18 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 27ec -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 12b4 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 18ec -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 325c -> priority: 1
    16-22:39:21.200 23_39 -LOG- Loading playfield 'Borg'
    16-22:39:21.710 23_39 -LOG- Playfield 'Borg' with seed 345234 loaded.
    16-22:39:21.720 23_39 -LOG- Connected player 7656119809977XXXX/'Crusty' as client 7
    16-22:39:23.653 23_39 -LOG- Player loading: id=2717354 name='Crusty' pos=(0.0, 200.0, 0.0) ctrl=-1
    16-22:39:28.522 23_39 -LOG- Disconnected player 7656119809977XXXX/'Crusty' - client 7
    16-22:39:28.522 23_39 -LOG- [CM] Player 7656119809977XXXX/'Crusty' logged off
    16-22:39:28.526 23_39 -LOG- [CM] Player CId=7, EId=2717354, 7656119809977XXXX//'Crusty' disconnected
    16-22:39:28.534 23_39 -LOG- Disconnected client 7, no client info
    16-22:39:51.814 23_39 -LOG- INFO: Uptime=00h00m mem=702MB fps=20.0 playfield=Borg plys=0 mobs=48/49 structs=26 devices=13162 chunks=271
    16-22:40:06.861 23_40 -LOG- Unloading playfield 'Borg'

Und damit wird das Playfield wieder beendet. Der Spieler Crusty kann sich aber sofort einloggen wenn ich ihn auf einen X-beliebigen Planeten teleportiere..

mfg

Atom

20. NikkiWolf

NikkiWolf Ensign

SERVER NAME: Fluffytails
    SEED-ID: 2017

Reproducibility: Always
    Severity: Major

Type: Transitioning between Orbit and Planetside\

Summary: Internal Error when transitioning between Akua Orbit and Atmosphere

Description: A friend who started on Omicron was flying his CV to Akua, he left Omicron fine, and was coming to meet me on Akua. He entered the atmosphere and the game said "an internal error occurred" and it disconnected him from the server. I tested to see if it was just him or myself, and I spawned the exact same CV (it was from the workshop, CV linked below), exited atmosphere fine, but upon re-entry, I got the same error and we both cannot log back into the server. wiping player files did nothing. He even did a complete reinstall of the game, that did nothing so we're fairly sure it is a server-side bug. The bug did not occur in singleplayer creative, and his CV worked in 7.3, so I know it's a new bug.

Steps to Reproduce: Take any large CV into Akua atmosphere.

CV we used: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1220058832

the last 3 sever logs have been attached, because I am not sure exactly what time the errors occurred.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.