CURRENTLY not reproducible Bug

Discussion in 'Currently not reproducible' started by 45blades, Mar 6, 2019.

1. 45blades

45blades Ensign

I bought my game on Steam and I'm not able to access the workshop or place doors of any type in my base.my name is edge41
    And my game is called virgin3

2. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator
    Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    You might need to add a few more bits of information i am afraid :D

- You need to be logged in to steam to be able to use the workshop or subscribe to any workshop item (to see them pop up in your game).
    >> What exactly is the issue here? Please describe what you want to do and where you run into an issue

- Place doors > do you have the doors that are made for the BASE grid? If you place a door that is from the SVHV group you should see a popup info that this is not for this type of grid.

3. 45blades

45blades Ensign

im logged into steam.the workshop button is not highlighted.i can not snap doors to my base.any doors.i can not be any clearer in my descriptions of my issues.mybe if the right ?'s are asked.

4. Hummel-o-War

• Developer
    @Workshop > you mean ingame? If you hit F2 you should see all your subscribed, own and stock blueprints. Which button is not higlighted there?.
    > If this is an issue with the STEAM client > do you mean the subscribe button on a workshop item?

@Doors: What does "can not snap to my base" mean? How does the error look like? Does your door have a red box? Is there a message saying what the issue is (please read above: you might possibly have the wrong group)

Maybe, for both issues, attach a screenshot each so we know what we are talking about and do not need to guess ;)

5. 45blades

45blades Ensign

Yes I'm signed into steam. Yes I see red boxes when I'm doing the doors. And when I press F to nothing is highlighted other than on the left side and only the left side I can spawn Workshop button on the right side is not highlighted or any of the other buttons there other than to go to Workshop button.

6. Hummel-o-War

• Developer
    Any update on that issue? IF this still happens, can you please share screenshots of the situations that do result in the described issues?