Can I just say what a great game this is?

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by Redakted, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Redakted

Redakted Ensign

For years I’ve wanted a game like this. The game is beautiful experience in of itself. Crash landing on an unknown planet, fabricating ships out of scrap and by hand, and eventually launching yourself into the unknown. The transition from land to space is quite flawless, it really feels like you’re on a planet and when you visit a sun or gas giant it looks quite good. The pois are quite satisfying, some of the designs are quite good and challenging puzzles. The traders are interesting and its fun to build your bank account. I try to spend a lot of time designing my ships took look good and its a great feeling when you create a nice design. I’ve battled, traded, and explored new planets with my crew and my next project i’m excited for is to build a luxury resort. Maybe the devs will even add it in if it’s good enough. If you haven’t recommended this game to a friend do them the favor! The game might have a few bugs and missing things but as it stands on its own its well worth the price tag. And if anyone is feeling lonely I might be willing to open my server up for PvEvP players who want to explore a vanilla lightly modified server.

DuLux and Foofaspoon like this.