Fixed Cannot look around in first person

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by Darth Vaul, Jul 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Darth Vaul

Darth Vaul Ensign

I was warping to another system when the server I was playing on lagged out and kicked me. When I loaded back in, I was in my destination system, but outside my ship. I could not look side to side or up and down. I was able to move backward and enter the ship from the rear. However, I could not look down to get in the pilot seat. I restarted the game and it froze trying to startup, so I restarted my PC. I reentered the game again and the issue persisted.

I managed my way out of the ship again, took off my helmet, and killed myself, thinking the issue may be tied to that specific instance. It did not solve the issue.

I exited and verified the integrity of the files. One file was missing/corrupt. I then rebooted the game and the issue persisted. I'm not sure what to do now.

I'm attaching my two logs that are about 20 minutes apart. Also here is a short YouTube link of the issue

Attached Files:

2. Darth Vaul

Darth Vaul Ensign

I fixed it. I used my drone to delete the cockpit, then I placed the cockpit in a location that I could reach (higher) and then it fixed itself.

Germanicus and Myrmidon like this.