PLZ Retest and Re-Report Chapter 3 - Totally Overpowered; Chapter 4 Won't Trigger

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by Lenny Rat, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Lenny Rat

Lenny Rat Ensign

MODE:
    SP

SCENARIO:
    Default Random

IF CUSTOM SCENARIO:
    N/A

NAME OF MISSION:
    Chapter 3 - Totally Overpowered

NAME OF TASK/ACTION:
    Completed Chapter section "Message Incoming"

SUMMARY:
    Chapter 3 - Totally Overpowered finished; Chapter 4 Won't Trigger

DESCRIPTION:
    The last checkmark for Chapter 3 is "Message Incoming" and is marked as complete. However, although I received a transmission that was being decoded, I never received the fully decoded message. There is no direction to proceed further and the Chapter 4 mission will not activate.

Story - Chapter 4 still states that "Mission will be activated by game". The only hints that the PDA provides in looking at Chapter 4 description is a snow planet and the Titan.

I found a planet in the system classified as "Snow Story" as compared to another one classified as only "Snow". When I entered its atmosphere Chapter 4 triggered.

Clearly the "Message Incoming" is broken since we never receive the actual "message". There should be a clear and concise message directing us to find the Titan with some subtle hints that gets stored in the PDA.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
    Just followed the storyline normally

2. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    Can you please open the console and type in "stats"

Then screenshot the output and add it to your report? Thx! :)

Germanicus likes this.
  3. Lenny Rat

Lenny Rat Ensign

I do apologize for not having been back to the forum in some time. I just saw this message today.

In any event, that was a long way back and I am sure my "stats: info is long changed. I have found that it is necessary to do some digging through the PDA to recover clues as to your next destination when following the storyline.

Germanicus likes this.