Fixed Character Avatar Incorrect Size (sometimes !) [7398]

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by MozoTyce, Jul 11, 2020.

1. MozoTyce

MozoTyce Lieutenant

Scenario: Default MP
    Server: Private (hosted)
    Steps to reproduce: unknown (see below)

Whilst raiding a group of poi's i was inside one (and hence out of view and render range of my friend), he was attacking a nearby drone base and died. Respawning on his nearby cv he joined me inside the poi i had just cored.
    His character was 2x the normal size yet moved without issue through th e poi (even through doors !). My other friend joined us so i could take the following screenies: 20200710211857_1.jpg

(Trying not to laugh here cos it was funny !)

Attached Files:

2. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    Can the player this happened to remember exactly what happened to them before this was noticed ?

I know of 1 way to trigger this but I am wondering if there is also another ?

[​IMG]

Germanicus and Pach like this.
  3. SmaugBR

SmaugBR Lieutenant

It also happened to my group. To the affected player, everything seemed fine. He just knew it was happening because we told him. We were rading the Temperate Starter Planet Drone Base.

4. MozoTyce

MozoTyce Lieutenant

@Pantera He was attacking a shielded lvl 1 Drone Base in a T3 shielded sv and had his cockpit blown out and died. Respawned in his cv (med station). To him everything seemed normal, he was shocked to see the screenshots.

Germanicus likes this.