Collaboration on String Localization

Discussion in 'Chinese' started by SectorSeven, Jun 25, 2017.

1. SectorSeven

SectorSeven Ensign

Hello Forum,

I'm glad to see that Empyrion has officially started its localization support to many languages including Chinese. I hope we can have a way to contribute to localization together, and I have created a Google Spreadsheet for this.

I have uploaded the Localization.csv from Alpha 6.2.0 (experimental) to this googledoc and I have already (tentatively) started the translation with a friend.

The link is here:

You do not have to create a Google account to contribute (although recommended!) I've tried to find a localization platform (e.g. GetLocalization or POEditor), but the amount of strings (3101 currently) simply doesn't fit any of the free plans available on those platforms.

Certainly it'll be better if we have the chance of working on a localization platform, but Google Doc is the best way I could think of at this moment. If anyone knows anywhere capable of offering free localization service, please reply and let me know in this thread. I'll be happy to update this post when necessary.

2. SectorSeven

SectorSeven Ensign

3. xiaojie233

xiaojie233 Commander

4. dewasha

dewasha Ensign

how to enter to collaboration project of translation? i like help to translate to spanish please provide me info for enter the project, thanks