Collaborators Wanted

Discussion in 'Scenarios' started by IndigoWyrd, Apr 18, 2019.

1. IndigoWyrd

IndigoWyrd Rear Admiral

I’m wanting to do something particularly ambitious, and have come to realize I’m going to need some help.

I want to design a new scenario, with quite a bit of customization. I grasp all the concepts involved, but I’m at a bit of a loss when it comes to the various tools we have.

Some I can muddle through, some I can barely get open and anything loaded into, and a few I’ve not even attempted.

I can generally make sense of the YAML files, and grasp most of the editing concepts. But there are a few things I don’t grasp.

If you’ve skills with our existing tools and would be interested in lending a hand let me know.

This will be a mixed PvE and PvP undertaking, in a custom system with a very specific premise.

There will be just one Starter planet for everyone, with only custom POIs. I’d also like a fully custom PDA, with specific missions, no Robinson Protocol, and either no, or unique custom faction missions.

2. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

You are free to use or modify any of the prefabs or yamls from my scenario just drop myself or the original blueprint authors credit. :D