CONNECTION TO DEDICATED SERVER LOST

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by Dav3yb0y, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Dav3yb0y

Dav3yb0y Ensign

Hi, can anyone help me with this issue.

I was playing on a private server with friends, left the server and came back later on and this started happening
    the game would get to the start screen but would not connect to our server or any server without this coming up and kicking me back to the start screen again.
    I have tried verifying the files in steam, I have tried entering the game with EAC on and with EAC off, I have tried repairing EAC, I have uninstalled and re installed EAC.
    I can play single player and also a co-op player game my friend and i started a while ago.
    I do get into our server for approx 30 seconds and then it comes up with the above statement and back to the start page again.

Any help greatly appreciated

2. Dav3yb0y

Dav3yb0y Ensign

update..........

I have since changed the ethernet cable to a new one, uninstalled and re-installed the game through steam. Even though i was getting into the game previously i have opened the ports in the router for the game and for steam as well.
    I contacted my ISP Plusnet who did all sorts of tests and came back saying if i could get into other games with no problem (which i can) then it must be the game for some reason.

What would be happening to allow me to enter the game yet kick me after 30 seconds, there is nothing in the logs.

HELP..........................

3. Amethyst613

Amethyst613 Lieutenant

Having the same issue