Fixed Container volume capacity [7168]

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by -=Ice=-, Mar 3, 2020.

1. -=Ice=-

-=Ice=- Lieutenant

500 SU in description, 250 SU by fact on SV. Other cargoboxes got same issues.

Attached Files:

• zzz.jpg
      zzz.jpg
      File size:
      97.4 KB
      Views:
    krazzykid2006 and Germanicus like this.
  2. Good catch.
    It's not just the SV cargo box with incorrect volume values in the description.
    The BA/CV cargo boxes are all kinds of screwed up as well. Many of the 2x1x1 cargo boxes are marked as having 32k volume when they in fact only have 16k volume.
    Then all the "cargo palette" options have all kinds of screwed up volume numbers in the description. 3.88k when it's actually 8k, 5.38k when it's actually 8k, etc, etc.

This has to be something that happened with the most recent update as it wasn't like this before then. I also just now looked in the Config_Example.ecf file and it shows the correct volume values in there, so I don't know where it's getting these values in the description from.

3. The poi container labeled as Special Events Container also is messed up. It lists 250 volume but only has 125 no matter what structure you put it on and it's a 2x1x1 container.
    Also the armor lockers are incorrect. The BA/CV one lists as having 79.7 volume in description and has 100 volume when placed. The HV/SV one lists as having 1.56 volume in the description and has 50 volume when placed.

I "think" that's all of them unless I missed some more storage types with a volume.

4. Mirosya

Mirosya Commander

Build: V1.1 3065
    Mode: Survival
    Mode: Dedicated Server

SERVER NAME:
    SEED-ID:

MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: Yes (Project Eden)

Reproducibility: Every time
    Severity: Minor?

Type: Container volume capacity

Summary: The actual capacity of the container does not match the one specified in the container properties

Attached Files:

Germanicus likes this.
  5. Germanicus

Germanicus Rear Admiral

This "Issue" goes back to the start of A12 EXP and was reported several times. #MeToo
    Most of the "outside" descriptions do not fit to the actual Volume, goes for Pallets and Deco-Containers too.

6. MaorCohen

MaorCohen Ensign

when I'm holding HV&SV box and clicking right click (where its showing all the variations) its says different volume capacity than the actual capacity...
    the capacities that it says are:
    cargo box: 125
    cargo box 1: 500
    cargo box 2: 192
    cargo box 3: 382
    cargo box 4: 125

it used to be like that from much earlier version of the game. I thought they would fix it but they didn't...
    excuse my English I hope you understand