Help needed custom escenario

Discussion in 'Custom Playfields & Systems' started by guardian_de_la_via2, May 4, 2022.

1. guardian_de_la_via2

guardian_de_la_via2 Lieutenant

hello I don't know if anyone could help me. I've been playing empyrion for a long time and I've been making vehicles and some buildings that I wanted to use to create a faction.
    and I'm kind of stuck in creating the solar system and the planets of that faction.
    e been watching many tutorials but empyrion has changed a lot since they were uploaded and I can not clarify.
    e tried to create the file of sectors to incorporate it but adding the folder of the planets does not let me start the scenario
    I leave the link of the constructions in the workshop and the archive of sectors
    thanks in advance and a hug
    if you see faults it is because I translated it with google

faction pois - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2484787245
    fleet - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2211339499

Attached Files:

2. Kassonnade

Kassonnade Rear Admiral

You need to add your Faction to the following files :

...\Content\Configuration\DefReputation.ecf (check any example at bottom of the file)
    ...\Content\Configuration\eClassConfig.ecf (check "SpaceDroneBattered01" -> Pirates faction)
    ...\Content\Configuration\EGroupsConfig.ecf (check "Polaris" or "Pirates" example)
    ...\Content\Configuration\Factions.ecf (to define your faction)
    ...\Content\Configuration\FactionWarfare.ecf (to have group behavior for NPCs in your faction)
    ...\Content\Configuration\GalaxyConfig.ecf (to define your faction systems and territory -> check Region, Territory and Main Types definitions)

See instructions at the top of each file how to add and configure your faction. Some are optional, but other files are mandatory (Factions.ecf, GalaxyConfig.ecf) if you want your faction to be allowed in the various playfield files.

guardian_de_la_via2 likes this.
  3. guardian_de_la_via2

you are my hero thank you so much i will check that part :)

4. guardian_de_la_via2

Hi, I haven't posted anything in relation to this for some time, so I'm going to update XD.
    thanks to the help you gave me I was able to advance the project I will leave the link to the workshop below. I managed to modify 3 of the 6 files that you told me Factions.ecf, GalaxyConfig.ecf & DefReputation.ecf the other three I still try to clarify how to modify them little by little I will achieve it. I was able to add custom solar systems in fits and starts since at first the distance of jumping to the sun caused an error and an eventual crash. now i'm trying to learn how to modify biomes on planets and building new poi and testing them as I go. Among the planets I have Ondina, a starter oceanic moon that I am modifying to be mainly for playing in the water.
    if you get to see it, tell me what you think :D a big hug and thank you very much Kassonnade

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2864560538