Decorative/ Building Requests

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nimmanu, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Nimmanu

Nimmanu Lieutenant

Hi, I have a few decorative requests, and questions, with regards to building (specifically bases, but I think it applies to many applications).

• I would like to have corners for the outside of walls. There is a corner for the wall shape, but it forces you to place the walls on the outward side of the blocks, which then means you cannot place interior items directly against it. You then get, for example, lights that leave their own shadow on the wall.

If you place the walls on an inward direction, it leaves a cut-out corner outside at each corner. This is really ugly and currently there is no fix for it.

• I would like to be able to place plants or other decor in the corners of their own box. Right now, they are always centered, but I'd like to be able to put it in the corners, and if you're ambitious, I'd love the cardinal directions, too!!

Of course, the base direction it faces should be determined first. So that an antenna facing East will face East, no matter what corner/ side/ center it gets designated to.

This would be nice for block shapes, as well. For example, I'd like to be able to put a pillar in the corner of its own block space, instead of only in the center of it. This would provide tremendous flexibility.

• I would like more choices of textures. Will this be moddable? If not, I'm hoping that having more textures will be made available. It's so very limited right now.

• I'd like a picture frame that you can upload to. While arguments could be made that this could be misused, I'd like to point out that people can already spell out or pixel art all sorts of inappropriate things. They'll find a way whether you let the rest of us have this or don't.

• Toggleable SI at the creation of each individual game instead of only using a cheat.

Anyway. Those are my requests for now.

I would like to say that I enjoy the game, and appreciate your hard work. These are requests, not criticisms. I'm a builder type, and I am really enjoying it as long as I keep the SI turned off. ;p

2. spag

spag Lieutenant

Most of your requests I have asked for in other threads and I am hoping for them to be added in the future.:cool:

Nimmanu likes this.
  3. Nimmanu

Nimmanu Lieutenant

I did see older things, but I didn't want to necro anything. It's sometimes hard to know if you can post to the same threads or not and include your slightly different desires, or make a new one.

Maybe if the devs hear it enough, they'll appreciate that it's not an isolated couple of people asking. We can hope. :)