disappearing space station

Discussion in 'Questions, Discussions & Feedback' started by VanZan, Aug 3, 2019.

1. VanZan

VanZan Ensign

Good day I have the problem that now for the second time my started / under construction space station, ie basis (BA) in space (sector) is despawnt overnight. Just disappeared again and the command "Ents" confirmed that, it is just away from the map. Although the server is mostly off and only on when we also stream from it, the decay time of 48 hours can never expire. Does any of you know that it is frustrating not to be able to build a space station, and above all, a shame about the resources and especially the time each time? Thank you in advance

2. Copper Boltwire

Copper Boltwire Ensign

I lost 3 CVs to logging out of a server in space, and returning to the server the next day to simply just be floating in space, no CV or any of my SVs or HVs in sight either.
    SVs and HVs also vanish after logging out of the night and coming back the next day.
    So you are not alone in this...

Single player seems to be fine from what i have seen. so this is clearly a bug the devs needs to solve...

3. This sounds like an improperly configured playfield issue.
    Have you modified any playfields or scenario files at all? Are you using a custom scenario or is everything default?

What would be needed to take a look at this is a copy of the game save, client and server logs, and also any scenario files if it's modified or custom in any way.