Does the story end with Chapter 11 currently?

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by Nazo, Jan 30, 2022.

1. Nazo

Nazo Ensign

So for some reason I somehow ended up doing chapter 11 before 10 apparently (I swear that's just where they sent me and I did nothing out of order and, story-wise, it really feels like 10 comes after 11 anyway.) Both 10 and 11 ended on pretty climactic notes and when I finished just now (10 I guess since apparently it started after) I was told to go back to my original system, but nothing is happening (well, I guess that's where 11 would kick in if I hadn't just finished it?) At the end of 11 I wasn't really given any clues where to go next though. I could have sworn the PDA used to have more listed (16 maybe?) but maybe I'm just remembering wrong.

Is the story just incomplete (I know the game is still very much in active development) or have I somehow completely confused it to the point that it's not popping up whatever it needs to to tell me where to go now?

Last edited: Jan 30, 2022
  2. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    The story currently ends with mission 11, correct. (4 or 5 chapters are in production which will conclude the main story arc).

You could play mission 11 before 10 as this was set like this for the christmas update and the chapters auto-activate when certain conditions are met.

Foofaspoon and ravien_ff like this.
  3. Nazo

Nazo Ensign

Ok, thanks. I was a bit confused in part because it seemed like the story actually put me into 11 before 10 so everything was off kilter already, but also I for some reason thought it showed 16 chapters in the PDA.

Can't wait to see the rest.

Hummel-o-War likes this.