Doubled/overlapping turrets & doors?

Discussion in 'Questions, Discussions & Feedback' started by LiftPizzas, Dec 27, 2020.

1. LiftPizzas

LiftPizzas Rear Admiral

Attached is a pic of the turrets where one just sits in the default position while the other rotates around like a regular turret. I also noticed this happening with the door, and one will open, but there will still be a closed door. I have to manually open the second door to walk through. It might be all blocks like walls and stuff.

This is happening in a scenario with lots of custom config files, and not happening in a vanilla game. I intend to isolate what's causing it but thought I'd ask in case anyone already knew of this and could save me some time. Otherwise I'll post back here when I figure it out.

doubledTurretbug.jpg

Further testing:
    - It's only this specific blueprint. Other custom builds in the same generated game are fine.
    - It doesn't matter whether it's an NPC admin or regular NPC core.
    - Generating this exact blueprint in a vanilla game is not broken.
    - Spawning in a survival game with sbp is not broken.

So it has to be this blueprint AND my config AND generated for this to happen.

Update: got it fixed. Ents showed 2 drone bases, same XYZ coords. It was some code in the playfield_static.yaml that was trying to produce two drone bases.
    double drone base.jpg

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
    ravien_ff likes this.