Empyrion.com.au [Australian Dedicated Server]

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by Franklin_star, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Franklin_star

Franklin_star Ensign

Hi my name is Brett aka Franklin_star and I would like to introduce you to my server. It is on a dedicated box in a data center in Sydney and is online 24/7 barring problems (hopefully non) and updates (hopefully lots). There are a few players currently that I would like to extend a warm welcome to and anyone who would like to join. Don't like to talk about myself much so SEE YOU IN THERE. :)

2. Flermpick

Flermpick Lieutenant

The resources are showing full when they're near empty and there's no akua apparently at the time of this post, can't join.
    edit: ok akua came back can join again just took a little while.

3. Lemsta

Lemsta Ensign

Update would be nice :)

4. Lemsta

Lemsta Ensign

sweet, hey whats the go with omicron? when you enter the planet is says connection to server lost, nothing is on the planet, and when you leave everything is all good again.

5. Lemsta

Lemsta Ensign

Well the server broke (10/12/15 @ 1450)

Every time I connect it would stay on the loading screen but I could move items from my tool belt (what the?) so it seemed essentially I was connected, other servers are working but I presume it would be your server creating the issue? I have logged this error in bug reports too.

6. Lemsta

Lemsta Ensign

dude, whats your teamspeak server?