PLZ Retest and Re-Report Enemies can not walk tru blasted doors

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by Relo@d, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Relo@d

Relo@d Lieutenant

Alpha 9.5

All enemies both humanoids and animals refuse to walk tru a blasted door or window. If I shoot a hole where doors or windows is the enemy after that cant attack tru there. I can just stay at the other side and blast away. Please consider take a look at this for A10. They should go straight for attackers when there is a hole opening in doors/windows/walls etc instead of just stay in there previous room.

2. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    Question: which NPCs do not walk through that holes? Maybe add screenshots from the NPCs (not all of the NPCs are yet updated - this way it is easier to check if it is just those with not updated AI routine). Thanks! :)

3. Relo@d

Relo@d Lieutenant

I must admit the enemies have become a bit smarter tha latest and I think the AI is acutally pretty good. But some tweaks for them overall to move faster and become a bit more agressive instead of staying in there spawning rooms can be improved. Regarding the ones that refuse to walt tru doors/windos I will continue sharing when I find. Today I came across the [Zrx] Crawler. I removed one window and inside one door and they cant get past those and just stay and be my dinner meat. ;-)

Lvl 2 [Zrx] Crawler at Powerplant.

c1.jpg
    c2.jpg
    c3.jpg