Enemy difficulty

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by VISION305, Mar 22, 2021.

1. VISION305

VISION305 Rear Admiral

It would be nice to have a few tweaks available for us here. The basic easy, medium, and hard settings just never do it for me. I usually have to play it on easy because I dont like dealing with bullet sponges.

A few more tweaks available to customize the game would be nice (without needing to go into files)

Separating enemy damage and health into their own categories would be nice.
    The more I play the game the more I feel that normal difficulty would be nice if only the enemies had the health of the easy enemy.

So for example a player could tweak it like this:

Enemy Health: Easy
    Enemy Damage: Normal

It would even be more awesome if the player had a setting to tweak "general engagement ranges" that way they can turn the game into a less close combat style to a longer range combat style.

Combat Ranges: Normal, Long, Longest (etc..)

I know all this is possible with mods but it would be wonderful to be able to tweak a bit more in the game settings without the need to going and modding everything.

2. Track Driver

Track Driver Rear Admiral

You've touched on a point near and dear to my heart.
    While I have made numerous config changes to suit my tastes, I would much prefer that some of them as option settings. Have I ever mentioned cross-hairs? It would br so much nicer to scroll thru cross-hairs like we scroll thru beards to pick the best one.

VISION305 and stanley bourdon like this.
  3. stanley bourdon

stanley bourdon Captain

Funny I can not think of a single time you have mentioned cross-hairs. :p

Miznit and Track Driver like this.
  4. Track Driver

Track Driver Rear Admiral

So you don't read my stuff, huh? That's okay, I won't hold it against you.:rolleyes:

stanley bourdon likes this.