Energy saving Vehicles

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Miamato, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Miamato

Miamato Ensign

I'm not much aware about all shortcuts and signals system, so I have next question.
    Is it possible to setup vehicle to fulfill all the criteria below? I'm interested in all that things to happen automatically after initial setup:

1. Turn off all engines when Vehicle is docked or landed.
    2. Enable engines only when corresponding buttons are pressed. So for example enable side engines only if you want to turn, and keep them disabled when you go straight.
    3. When vehicle leaves atmosphere - disable unneeded engines until it enters atmosphere again.
    4. Disable crafting stations if no queue is active and enable them after any item added to queue
    5. Enable/disable groups of turrets depending on if Vehicle is docked/stays in atmosphere or in space

And other question - is there any way to configure a vehicle or base turrets to attack only enemies that can damage my structure?

2. SilvRav

SilvRav Captain

nope, unfortunately not. Most of those will have to be manual switches that you will have to toggle either via the switch or via the CP

3. Xenophon

Xenophon Commander

4. Disable crafting stations if no queue is active and enable them after any item added to queue
    5. Enable/disable groups of turrets depending on if Vehicle is docked/stays in atmosphere or in space - for cv turrets that dont work on planets

these should be part of game itself