Forum usability needs a facelift

Discussion in 'Site / Forum Help & Feedback' started by Tina Pedersen, May 21, 2016.

1. Tina Pedersen

Tina Pedersen Captain

I think, the time has come, to develop some FAQ's to the different forum sections we have by now...
    I mean, quite often, people ask the same things more often, than one has fingers...
    We really do need, some sort of overview / faq / list, of the most basic stuff, relating to the sections...
    One giant "how to...." i guess... pinned, and updated according to patches and their area of impact :S

2. Bigfeet

Bigfeet Captain

With the current traffic i'm having trouble loading pages even.
    One time it hangs forever or partially shows, other times it goes instantly.

Tina Pedersen likes this.
  3. Ares

Ares Lieutenant

Trouble because of the amount of data stored/transferred, with sticked psot regrouping the main problem then duplicate of already answered question can be deleted and the poster receive a private message saying him where is the answer(which thread) that would limit the amount of duplicate and centralize information so it is easier to get. So YES! give us sticked thread blocked or not to guide us into the amount of data! if they are blocked moderators will have to update regularly, if they are public moderator will have to deal with useless post to keep the sticked threads clean and usable.

4. =TCR= Big_Red

=TCR= Big_Red Rear Admiral

Forum does need a major overhaul. With sections much like our power management in game threads. Then topics can be separated better.

Tina Pedersen likes this.