Fixed Freedom & creative mode "death" [7426]

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by Jualter, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Jualter

Jualter Lieutenant

A12 build 2956 (just prior to 2956 release)
    Freedom Mode
    Coop server

Reproducibility: Always
    Severity: Minor

Even though Freedom mode is supposed to be a death-free experience, symptoms of death still occur. If running around long enough food still diminishes, albeit slow, eventually a visually disorienting visual graphic occurs. A friend once pointed out that it's the death visual graphic. I believe this lasts several minutes and then goes away but it lasts long enough and the graphic visually impeding enough to warrant logging out of the server and then back in. The graphic is then reset.

I believe a similar issue can happen when shot by other players (or potentially attacked). Even though health doesn't go down eventually the player's avatar, as witnessed by a 3rd person, will fail around for a little while as if animating death. It will then snap back to normal while the player him/herself may not experience any symptoms, or simply the visual described in the previous paragraph.

Steps to reproduce (probably 2 different steps for 2 different bugs...):

Play freedom long enough to run out of food.
    OR
    Get shot enough to die even though freedom mode has no health.

Alpha 12 2879_2020-05-20_14-54-16.png Alpha 12 2879_2020-05-20_14-53-19.png

2. Pear78

Pear78 Captain

In creative mode, got hungry, started seeing dizzy, ate. still seeing dizzy. restart needed.
    I shouldnt be getting hungry in creative mode in the first place, I think :)

Attached Files: