Fixed getting stuck and/or ejected from prefab hover Nibiru

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by SpaceFlyer, Nov 14, 2020.

1. SpaceFlyer

SpaceFlyer Ensign

Build: v1.2 3129
    Mode: Survival
    Mode: Singleplayer

SERVER NAME:
    SEED-ID: SEED-ID 877763

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: No

Reproducibility: very often
    Severity: u can breake your leg. minor

Type: Global

Summary: getting stuck and/or ejected from prefab hover Nibiru

Description: either something is wrong about the Nibiru vessel or something is bugged.
    just have a look the video in the link below.

very often i am getting kicked out of this particular hover vessel (not modified or so, just built it in the factory and placed it) when i want to leave it (F). one time i got stuck in the roof of this vessel.

please have a look at this. thx

Steps to Reproduce: start a normal singleplayer game. build and use this vehicle just as you would do normaly

2. Alhira_K

Alhira_K Captain

Its because of those stupid blocks right next to the cockpit. When you exit the cockpit the game places you right next to the cockpit but as this section is technically obstructed you get yeeted away.

NewGame_5_2020-11-14_16-06-28.png

Remove those three blocks on either side of the cockpit and you should be fine. At least i was fine testing this.

Its almost as if nothing in this game gets tested before pushed to the public. There's also some stupid prefab with a lcd block at the very bottom obstructing the landing block. Forgot which one it was.

Kassonnade likes this.
  3. SpaceFlyer

SpaceFlyer Ensign

thx, i will try this .... later :)
    i thought i use this hv instead of the motorbike, which is also totaly bugged / useless since the start of the game but it seems its not too easy to pick a working starter vehicle to find resources.

totay 22.11.20: removed the 2 blocks from this HV and it seems to be working

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020