Global Gameplay Bug Reports: Alpha 6.5.x

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by EleonGameStudios, Jul 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FullSized

FullSized Lieutenant

Thx I know how to snipe a base. I was just reporting this as a bug because I can't imagine it was an intended game mechanic

Tyrax Lightning likes this.
  2. FullSized

FullSized Lieutenant

I didn't build the ship. However I did rework most of the guns on it so at least some of the ones that vanished were place NOT using mirror mode.

3. Bigfeet

Bigfeet Captain

4. FullSized

FullSized Lieutenant

Information popup when hovering over items with mouse STILL PERSIST frequently when no longer mousing over object. This leave the info box hovering over random parts of the window FOREVER until you hover over another object or reloge. This is a huge problem in combat when you don't need your field of view blocked and don't have 20 seconds to open inventory and SLOWLY drag the mouse off an object to get this to go away. This is a huge problem for daily game play. Everyone I know on both the official server and HWS NA and EU have this problem so its no server specific. It is beyond me how its more important to fix a mission about eating that almost no one will ever do than it is to fix something like this that effects everyone every day.

5. FullSized

FullSized Lieutenant

Ship STILL do not coast when reverse thrusts are disabled. Put in a cruise option button whatever or at least fix the workaround we have all be using for a year now. This has taken the MOST BORING part of the game. moving long distances from point A to point B and made it mind numbingly boring. We can no longer sort inventory in P menu, go get a drink, browse the web. We just have to sit here holding the W key FOR EVER.

6. Reddemon65

Reddemon65 Ensign

Actually I stopped holding down the key a day after I got the game. I remapped the key and use my arrow keys for movement and I just use a dime and insert it between the up key and the keyboard case and it holds the key down. This way I can travel long distance without holding any key down with my own fingers. Its pretty crude but it works for me. :)

7. Gary Parkin

Gary Parkin Captain

I remapped my right mouse button to move forward. I've never liked Wsad. But I also saw this. I have a button to shut off the front thrusters because I'm used to doing it in SE. Doesn't work like it used to.

8. Pantera

Pantera Rear Admiral

The issue with turning front thrusters off in space to cruise not working is known.

Tyrax Lightning and Kassonnade like this.
  9. Supercrab

Supercrab Lieutenant

i found a another bug in a Multiplayer server. i teleported and it said " initial error aqualed, quit/mail or contimue?" i continued and i droped out of the sky 1 km distance from the teleporter. is this a bug or a problem with the server?

10. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator
    Staff Member Community Manager

Customized or standard playfield?

11. Furious Hellfire

I have noticed what you are talking about, basically it nearly breaks cruise control function i make for my ships.

I have noticed that when close to a planet you will be slowed down gradually, as you move away from planet cruise control seems to function again.
    I put this down to a gravitational effect of the given planet.
    Sometimes i have to flick the cruise control switch on and off to get it back to normal.

When you are close to any planet it seems, cruise control is affected.

12. Furious Hellfire

2 nights ago 4 large drones pummel my small cv while i stand outside defending with rifle.

I go inside and the core is gone, warp drive, generator, most of the o2 and fuel tanks in the ceiling on 1 side, yet it still had power.
    I relogged and all the missing pieces were back again...
    Sounds similar to what your having.

13. vxsote

vxsote Lieutenant

I've seen the spoiled meat thing happen on occasion as well, but I haven't been hunting lately so I can't say if it still happens in the current build.

The lag-sploding drop containers, however, are super reproducible and really infuriating. It's really two separate issues that combine to create a big mess. First, I would estimate I get immediately booted out of at least 1/3 of drop boxes I access. Sometimes this happens with cargo and constructors also, but not as frequently. This is rather annoying, but by itself isn't tragic. The real fun part is that most of the time when exiting a drop container, any remaining items in the container immediately go flying in all directions, with a short timer to pick them up. To further complicate things, these items also frequently fall through the floor of whatever structure you might be in.

It's the combination of these two or three problems that really affects gameplay. Consider this example: sometimes when I raid another player base in pvp, I just want to break in, and steal a few things - not trash the whole joint. So I might target turrets only, then shoot a few doors to make entry. Then go in and carefully place explosives on a few cargo bins or constructors. So far so good. Then I touch the resulting drop container, intending to take the contents, but I immediately get lagged out of it, which causes it to explode. And the race to pick stuff up begins. But some of the items have fallen through the floor, so I can't reach them. More explosives? Nope, explosives are now not worth a crap on hull blocks. So, I go back to my SV and do what I should have done in the first place: blast holes in everything. Either find the core, or blow away everything down to the dirt so I can still pick it up when the drop containers explode.

14. Furious Hellfire

destroy command removes sv and drops the 4 pulse turrets onto the floor.

survival dedicated.

15. Patrick Stower

Please fix the CVs and SVs do not coast when reverse thrusts are disabled. It is causing huge problems in multiplayer in particular.

16. wizzlepig

wizzlepig Ensign

I've had several instances now where deploying the motorcycle causes my player to suddenly fly through the air long, long distances. I assume this has something to to with the bike maybe landing too close to me, or me moving into it as it deploys, but, I've flown over a km away like this.

17. Supercrab

Supercrab Lieutenant

customized

18. Supercrab

Supercrab Lieutenant

I also found a another bug in both multiplayer and singleplayer, when you use the sniper scope while moving it lags and the scope moves up and down.
    and i also found a bug in a multiplayer server where i cannot see my partners gun.

19. Dull Spoon

Dull Spoon Lieutenant

Single player mode

Nooooooo! Finally we get a build where the mousewheel works in all screens (6.5.0 for scrolling inventory windows and such) and then in 6.5.1 update the mousewheel is now back to only working in the main screen on the item bar. Hasn't there been enough mousewheel trauma? Can't the devs make a fix for this that will finally stick? *sigh* You got my hopes up and then shattered them. *melodrama mode disengaged*

Update: Looks like a restart of the game fixed it. On the down side, the restart wasn't user created. Getting game crashes about once per hour. This last time the game minimized itself and wouldn't come back - had to force end the process. Was mining iron ore on Omicron in my modified rhino driller HV at the time. Sometimes my graphics card drivers crash. Mmm, actually I haven't updated my nVidia drivers in a while - I'll get on that.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  20. Russian Gaston

Russian Gaston Lieutenant

http://imgur.com/a/y9hY5

Large Minigun Drone counts towards the mission, Large Plasma Drone does not count towards the mission.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.