Global Gameplay Bug Reports: Alpha 6.6.x

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Hummel-o-War, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raditz

raditz Ensign

BUILD: Alpha 6.6.1, 1211
    GAME MODE: Survival

The (ugly but effective) SV got a ""shadow copy"" of itself in the clear blue sky. Some faces are not even rendered. The "block" is inpenetrable, but also not destructible. I attached a screenshot for a better understand.
    Tried to upload the save game but it was not allowed so bad news for you. If you want it (17,060,297 bytes), PM me a ftp or something so I can share it. I'll keep the zapped save game until Tue EOB CEST from reply post date.

Attached Files:

Tyrax Lightning likes this.
  2. Pantera

Pantera Rear Admiral

When you exit to the main menu & reload the save file are these morphed blocks still present ?
    Can you remember what you did before this happened ? did you cause explosive damage to a particular base ?

& for save files:
    SP saves are found here:
    SteamLibrary\steamapps\Common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Saves\Games

Right click on the save file & create a zip of it then use a file hosting site like mediafire, dropbox or google drive then add a share link to it in the report.
    Thanks.

3. Nogitsune

Nogitsune Commander

Alpha 6.7.0 (1211)

Graphics options as seen in screenshot:
    gopts.jpg
    Artificial Blue Bush changes to low quality much closer than other models. It also seems to have comparatively poor lighting/shadow. It seems this doesn't extend to the pot, only the plant itself. Screenshot of comparison from three different distances below:

aplants.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.