Help needed Google Authenticator help pwease...

Discussion in 'Other Discussion' started by Tyrax Lightning, May 9, 2020.

1. Tyrax Lightning

Tyrax Lightning Rear Admiral

I took an interest in Assassin's Creed: Valhalla as a possible Entry Point into the Series... it'll be my 2nd Uplay Game I ever got, after the Steam Version of Child of Light. (It annoys me AC: Valhalla isn't releasing with a Steam Version... but what can I do...? :() I haven't Uplay since Child of Light long ago... so long ago it was in the Era of my prior Phone. I had nearly forgotten I even had a Uplay Account, & in prep for AC: Valhalla, been trying to get the Account spiffed up again... but there's a serious hole in its completion: Google Authenticator. I use Google Authenticator 2-Step Verification for Uplay Account protection (Good thing too, turned out not but a couple days ago someone or something from CHINA tried to attack my Uplay Account! :eek: I wasted no time in kicking out the old obsolete Password for my Uplay Account & replace with an up-to-date one...)... apparently when I got my new Phone that is now on duty & Re-Installed Google Authenticator onto it, my Uplay Link to it didn't get Re-Downloaded along with it, & i'll never be able to remember where I got it the first time. Tried to Research the hell outta this too & can't find any useful info on it now... D:

Without the Uplay Google Authenticator, I keep having to burn Account Recovery Codes... which are non-renewable & don't grow on trees. Can anyone remember or help me with how to get Uplay back into my Google Authenticator? :(

2. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Commander

I would try to contact support or just open a new account.

Tyrax Lightning likes this.
    Tyrax Lightning and Germanicus like this.
  4. Tyrax Lightning

Tyrax Lightning Rear Admiral

5. Hopefully it helps you. From giving the directions a quick once over it looks like what you're looking for.

Tyrax Lightning likes this.