Feedback Required Guys your game and you as people are AWESOME!

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by Odeoron Dream-Light, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Odeoron Dream-Light

Odeoron Dream-Light Lieutenant

hello, I know I've been a bit of a complaining bitch from the beginning but, when i say what i'm going to say i hope I speak for the whole community or at least for the die-hard fans of which i TOTALLY identify with ;)

Your game and your company is AWESOME... no... GLORIOUS!
    I feel you need to hear this, the game you made is INSANE and absolutely wonderful, the fact that you put your magical brains to work to develop such a wonderful tool for people to gather together and be creative with almost no limits is absolutely BRILLIANT!

I'm genuinely rooting for you guys and apologies for me being an utter douchebag with my complaints... but the fact of the matter is that i REALLY want your game to succeed and grow and reach 100% of the potential it has!

And now to the suggestion: :p:D

Please develop some sort of a supporting system, because you are a small company I'm anxious and scared about your future (speaking from my heart here)
    Maybe take some strategy from the star citizen guys or something, your game needs plenty more support so that you feel even more motivated to unleash your TRULLY godlike creativity here! Honestly, this game is everything i ever dreamed of as a child. never even expected it would be possible!

I hope this reaches ya'll hearts devs! you ROCK as human beings! please keep up the AWESOME WORK you are doing for us! ;):):D

2. Odeoron Dream-Light

Here:
    DJ Kim - time and Space
    This song I'm dedicating to this game, community and the devs! ;)

Hope it says everything! :)

3. Odeoron Dream-Light

Maybe this one on top of the earlier one cause reasons! :D:p

Hey, ya'll need to feel the love of the community so this is my part played! :);)