Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by entropie, May 16, 2018.

1. entropie

entropie Ensign

My name is entropie and I am an engineer, Linux enthusiast and old school gamer from the Ruhr Metropolis, Germany. I quit gaming for a couple of years and got back to it last year with a new laptop, but I have since been looking for a nice game that keeps me intrested. Felt in love with empyrion a few days ago and already trained base and ship building in the singleplayer.

I am planning to Join Eleon EU Server and look forward to playing together. If you are around this server and need backup for your team, just drop me a line. :)

Greetings
    ~ent

MEKNET1977 and Taelyn like this.
  2. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Welcome =)

3. MEKNET1977

MEKNET1977 Lieutenant

Hallo entropie! Viel Spaß mit EGS und in der Community! ;-)

4. entropie

entropie Ensign

Danke and thx. :)

5. entropie

entropie Ensign

Ok, first time experience: joined Eleon EU yesterday, Invader vs Defender scenario and started on Eleen. It was fun at first and the experience like on Akua in SP but then I figured, I have only one biofuel charge for the miner and had no seaweed or rotten food to make more. And the night was dawning so I started building a shelter at the sea. Sadly I didnt knew what happens when the night comes, with it come a lot of raptors almost no way to escape. So I got killed and upon respawning the easy starter pack was gone and I had only some basics left. Biggest problem now: the ore scanner is gone and I need ore to make a new one.

So upon next morning I travelled to the trading post, but they dont sell ore, only antidote kids, which I redeemed as unuseful at the moment. A few minutes later I should regret that, got bitten and poisened. I won the fight but slowly perished from the poisoning. The good thing was, while running and figfting I discovered the first copper mine.

So I got out again to get me some copper needed for the ore scanner and emptied the T1 miner charge completly just to get 100 units of rock. It was mining in the dark. That was enough tho for the scanner. Sadly on the way back , I got surprised by the night and the raptors come out at night.

The forth time I respawned next to my backpack, grabbed my stuff and ran like hell. Had like 4 raptors on the back, when base turrets gladly took them out. That was good. I now have an ore scanner and meanwhile I put some vegetables in the bases stash, which has rotten and I have lots of fuel now.

I learned by now that I need a T2 miner, which uses different easier to get fuel and I abandonned my base building plans, cause I read about starter world resets. I go for a SV with warp drive now and leave this raptor hellhole. :)

I heard about a planet called Valea, which is good for a base. Gonna pack myself with ore and go there, so I can build my first base.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  6. SilvRav

SilvRav Moderator

Welcome