help with game changes

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by nanomania, Aug 8, 2019.

1. nanomania

nanomania Lieutenant

Hello, I have hired a nitrated server to play alone with some friends, I would like to make some changes but I do not know what files I should touch and others to make the changes, I would like to make some of these changes, if someone can help me I would appreciate it, just With what he told me what files they are, I could use them, these are some of the changes I would like to make:

- Increase the theme of farming a little, for example that when you break a tree instead of 3 of wood you give it 5 for example, that is like trees, rocks, stones, etc ...

- Increase life, stamina, food, oxygen, instead of having 500 to increase the amount you want.

- If a player falls from the ship and is at a distance that cannot pick it up, how can it be done so that they can arrive or appear next to the character?
    - How to increase drone range?

Greetings

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  2. Fractalite

Fractalite Rear Admiral

As far as I know, several of these settings are not yet moddable? I think. The ship being stuck in the air has been a problem for a bit. It used to be that you could access the vessel from on the "F" settings and turn the power off and then it would fall to the ground. Now, it perma stays in the air. Bet that is on the to-do list, just not a priority.

You cannot modify drone ranges yet.

I have only even modified drilling speeds but the settings for the life, stam, etc might be found in the config.ecf. The address in windows 10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Content\Configuration . In that directory you will see config_example.ecf. Edit that and then save as "config.ecf" to the same folder. Should be said that method/approach is for single player, not multiplayer, but you get the idea and others might pipe in with server info.

There is also a server/scenario area(s) on the forums - that might be a faster way to get these questions answered.