How to put resources from container into F2 Factory?

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by me777, Aug 29, 2020.

1. me777

me777 Commander

Can't figure out (and did not find it in search) how to put stuff directly from container into the F2 Factory.

How can i do this without gonin F4 grab all that goes in inventory F2 put it there, repeat a bazillion times...?

oh, another minor question: do i need both clone chamber and medstation or is later enough?

2. Germanicus

Germanicus Rear Admiral

Referring to the F2 question:

If you are using Mass and Volume switched ON:
    Connect yourself to the Outgoing Container/Resources - transfer Blocks/Devices/Ingots..into your VIrtual(orange colored) Toolbar - hit F2 - use T-Key if the Toolbar is not active -transfer the Devices or Ingots per mouse dragging into the open Box for the Material Input of the BP. When all is shuffled over press F4 and transfer again all Mats you need into the Toolbar.

If you are NOT using Mass and Volume:
    Transfer all Mats into your Inventory - hit F2 - transfer the Devices or Ingots per mouse dragging into the open Box for the Material Input of the BP

You don't need both but you can place them anyway if like to have Symetry in Rooms where on one side is the Clone Chamber while on the other side is the Med Chamber.
    The Med-Chamber provides, by right click, several different Devices of Medical Devices.

3. me777

me777 Commander

Thanks,
    the "T-Key if the Toolbar is not active" was what i was missing ;)

Germanicus likes this.