PLZ Retest and Re-Report HV Targetting really badly.

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by Dr. Dark, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Dr. Dark

Dr. Dark Ensign

Mode: Any
    Mode: Multiplayer

SERVER NAME: Eleon's experimental server
    SEED-ID: Doesn't matter

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: Yes, but doesn't matter.

Reproducibility: Always
    Severity: For PvP major.

Type: Combat

Summary: The HV turret targetting is really bad, and any shot can be easily avoided. Also sometimes turrets won't even shoot. Especially if both players are moving.

Description: If you make an SV with for example Generators up front, then in combat your enemy will be targetting those, and if you just fly a little bit up, all enemy shots will miss, and you already won any PvP battle. Also sometimes when both players are moving, turrets won't shoot for some reason. Only rarely, and often just 1-2 weapons shooting.

Steps to Reproduce: Make a SV/CV with generators in front of the ships, and find an enemy who's targetting generators. (That's something many target in PvP)

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links: upload_2019-6-12_20-16-57.png
    Sorry for the lag, but you can see what i mean when i'm getting shot at. Often the shots will miss, if i fly right. Sometimes the turrets on the little HV isn't even shooting at all, because of something.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  2. DarthMyrten

DarthMyrten Ensign

For me the biggest problem here are turrets many times not shooting at all at this SV even though they have a clear line of sight to it

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019