Ice The Legend

Discussion in 'Media - Screenshots, Videos, Streams!' started by -=Ice=-, Mar 3, 2020.

1. -=Ice=-

-=Ice=- Lieutenant

This should be my video blog about my gameplay on Eleon EU. Against all PvE hamsters!.. :D

I've finally returned to Eleon EU, thanks to Taelyn! If you still don't know who am I - meet me someday in PvP space :)
    People often blame me for some mysterious cheating, exploiting or whatever, so I've decided to make something like a public gameplay. I'll stream or will just upload my gameplay here, so you can see all the progress I made. Also if you a newbie and what to advance in this game, my videos can be useful for you. I'll show some moves, decisions and tactics via PvP approach. Should be interesting.

Also i have an epic soundtrack for my returning, check it out ;)

Its a bit offtopic, but sound is great and i like my friend's montage (I don't like WOW, lol, but whatever, I like Sylvanas cause she is a real badazz :D )

/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/

So, here is my 1st part of new gameplay, I've started as a mercenary.

Also I think it's a nice idea to share some BPs, so I'll attach vessels I use in my videos.

Feel free to ask me any question here or contact me in discord.

Attached Files:

2. -=Ice=-

-=Ice=- Lieutenant

Part 2, funny 1st PvP contact, capturing a base, leveling up and leaving a starter planet

Attached Files:

3. -=Ice=-

-=Ice=- Lieutenant

PvP digging, POIs, rich asteroids, preparing to set a base.

Attached Files:

4. -=Ice=-

-=Ice=- Lieutenant

There are 3 freighter missions on Trading Station, but they all kinda have no sense cause you can't actually loot in instances. Your backpack volume is 700 and you can't even handle a single XL thruster. Don't say me about realism here, cause it's just a pain in da azz. To really loot smth you need CV with like millions of container extensions... And in those missions you need to loot 300 ores x6 times. Not doable at all. So i just suggest to rise backpack's volume to like 50k or 70k. At least with epic heavy armor... just for some comfort.

After that it was really foooooooooooook situation (12:15 on video). I picked up a fooooooooking single plant on TS and my reputation woth Polaris just dropped. What a ridiculous and dumb move, my azz was on fire :) There were no red sign about it, no warning - just immediate rep drop.

And finally in the and of this video game just crashed and my SV stayed near pack of Zrx drones... of course after reentering the server i was 1.7km away (i love sync in Empyrion so much) and drones just shot down my SV... ohh. But i took some stuff from F2 and got away.

Also i decided not to upload video stuff with digging, exploring and same things, cause it fooooooking boring anyway. I think its enough with starter videos. So I'll try upload only some action now.

BP of Boxer also here.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
  5. -=Ice=-

-=Ice=- Lieutenant

An incredibly exciting story about how I brought useless piece of PvE junk to my base :D

6. -=Ice=-

-=Ice=- Lieutenant

Today I've build a CV specially for Eleon EU. But seems to be it isn't working right on straight line combat. I forgot that guyz will just Shift+S... and maybe Q/E sometines ;) Need to rework it a bit, make strong front armor.

Empyrion got two huge problems. You can't recycle ship in a fast way. Don't wanna spend 3+ hours with multitool. And there is no fast method to loot destroyed containers (cause backpack's volume is nothing). If you know how to do it fast without a macro - please tell me.

And my base becoming a junkyard... :D

Eleon EU 11_2020-03-07_02-00-06.png

StyxAnnihilator likes this.
  7. boo

boo Commander

the real pain with mass and weight... is when you want to make fusion cell ..... and have to loot all your water generator ...

with dragging all waters stack one by one to the hotbar link .... and have to repeat it ... for half an hour ... :D

ps: rip chop chop.

8. -=Ice=-

-=Ice=- Lieutenant

+1, nothing much to say here...
    R.I.P. you too :D:D:D

upload_2020-3-7_23-43-14.png

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
  9. boo

boo Commander

that was a long and good fight :p

did he record it ? lol

10. BeAsT

BeAsT Ensign

I did not:/ the fight was long becasue i was fighting only with plasma. I did not put enough ammo in because i just started playing on this server. Was still fun, waiting for next one:)

11. -=Ice=-

-=Ice=- Lieutenant

I should say not much going on for me in Emp right now, I've switched a bit, so no more reports from me this time :)