Idea for improvement

Discussion in 'Experimental Features Discussion' started by Max_MFP, Jul 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Max_MFP

Max_MFP Ensign

Hello,

it would be very nice if you could add something like wheels, so you can build small Rovers or driving houses or something like this.

Greetings

2. Kassonnade

Kassonnade Rear Admiral

Hi

Welcome to the forums. This feature has been asked for many times (I asked too) but many players don't want this, they want the hover vessel to have the exclusivity of "ground vessel", or they will say that wheels are too complex.

I just want to tell you that your post was seen by at least 1 person (me) and surely others, but don't put too much hope on this.

Usually posts like these are simply ignored, but I think for a first post on the forum we can at least say "welcome". :)

Spoon, Germanicus and stanley bourdon like this.
  3. Pach

Pach Rear Admiral

I'm have no opinion on wheels either for or against, but I also welcome you to the forums. :)

Germanicus likes this.
  4. cmguardia

cmguardia Captain

Welcome!
    What is known about "wheels" is that they will never be implemented.
    If I did not read wrong, in some thread, even the motorcycle is destined to disappear in the future of the game.
    I wouldn't mind if it was replaced by something more "interesting".

Bienvenido!
    Lo que se sabe de las "ruedas" es que no se implementarán nunca.
    Si no leí mal en algún hilo es que incluso la motocicleta está destinada a desaparecer en el futuro del juego.
    No me importaría si fuera sustituida por algo mas "interesante".