Filed / Tracking In-game registry numbers in the list are invisible when the filter "show only YOUR MARKERS" [00239]

Discussion in 'Tracking / Filed' started by bbk.3164, May 16, 2022.

1. bbk.3164

bbk.3164 Commander

For more information see here Bug Report Template

Build: v.1.7.9 3724
    Mode - multiplayer
    Server - HVS Reforge Eden EU

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: ---

Reproducibility: always
    Severity: always

Type: In-game registry

Summary: ---

Description:

if we look in the registry, and turn on the filter - "show only Bases, or HF" - then the numbers are VISIBLE in the corresponding column (!) see the screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    But when I select the filter "show ONLY YOUR PERSONAL MARKERS", or "WAYPOINTS" - then the registry is "empty" = no numbers are visible - in which system / planet how many of my markers are installed (!) :
    [​IMG]

I have notified the server admin, but I ask the developers to ALSO CHECK THE GAME CODE!
    Thanks

Steps to Reproduce:
    1)
    2)
    3)

2. bbk.3164

bbk.3164 Commander

I accidentally switched to the "MAP" tab, then switched back to the "REGISTER" tab ... and was surprised when all my personal labels APPEARED in the registry list, on all systems where they are installed (!)
    upload_2022-6-1_19-0-14.png
    Conclusion - the developers again broke something somewhere ?! so it doesn't work right away.
    --------------------------------------------------
    But - another problem - remained!

This is the filter: "my personal markers" + "ROUTE"
    This combination of two filters DOES NOT CHANGE the list in the registry (!)
    Still showing ALL SYSTEMS where I have my personal markers, instead of showing only those systems where my markers have the status "ROUTE" (!) :
    upload_2022-6-1_19-2-45.png

There is still TIME before the release of the new patch 1.8 == PLEASE fix these registry bugs!
    Thank you very much!
    Have a nice day :)