Inglorious recruiting mature players [18+ International]

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Strite, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Strite

Strite Ensign

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Inglorious has a long and rich history. Originally created back in 2011 as a console clan we moved to PC gaming in 2012 for DayZ and switched our name to Fort Haven. We established a trading outpost and became a well known and respected group within the DayZ community, opting to play the game in a less aggressive manner. After DayZ we spent some time in Rust and have played most survival games available to date. More recently we've been playing H1Z1 since it's early access launch in January of this year and we continue to have an active player base within H1Z1, we also currently play ARK: Survival Evolved and a few of us hop on Elite: Dangerous from time to time. In the future plan to play a range of upcoming games together including Star Wars: Battlefront, Star Citizen and No Man's Sky to name a few. Also of note, a few of us played Space Engineers together and we hosted our own server on there for a spell but eventually we got frustrated with the lack of updates. We're hoping Empyrion will be the game that SE should have been.

We'll be looking to host our own Empyrion server and get a small but active group who enjoy playing the game together.

You can read more about us and our history here.

[​IMG]

There will no doubt be plenty of clans recruiting for Empyrion and I wish them all luck in their endeavours. I'm not here to tell you that we're the best thing since sliced bread, the greatest clan ever and a fantastic fit for everyone. What I can promise is a mature, active International playerbase consisting of members who have gotten to know each other over a good period of time and who value each others friendship. We'll always take care of our own, if someone strikes against one of us they're declaring war on all of us. We will always stand united.

As for some of the benefits you'll receive when joining us; we aim to be a good sized group that gets things done and we will be setting up our own server asap. We have an active website and community forum as well as an active facebook page (it's not mandatory you join the facebook group but if you're already registered on the website then it's a good place to keep up to date with what's going in within our community). We also have our own 512 slot TeamSpeak server. We're a social group that plays a range of games together, whilst we may not be able to compare to some of the larger clans out there with hundreds of members we offer a mature environment for people to play games together and have a strong core group of members, some of whom have been playing together for a number of years.

[​IMG]

Nobody likes them, we get it but to ensure our community continues to run smoothly and to avoid any unpleasantness we have to have some. We try to keep our list of rules short and sweet so here you go:

• 18+ No exceptions
    • A good quality headset is mandatory, we rely heavily on voice comms
    • Actively check the website and forums to ensure you keep up to date with events etc.
    • Any kind of prejudice will not be tolerated
    • Respect other players, even our opponents
    • We don't expect you to spend every waking minute playing and real life always comes first but you are expected to be actively playing with us when you're logged in, if you're going to be away for longer than 7 days you'll need to declare a leave of absence on our forum (we have a dedicated thread for LoA's).
    You can read more about our rules here.

[​IMG]

So well done for getting through that wall of text! I know lengthy recruitment posts can be a bore but I feel it's important to give as much information about our community as possible so that you can make an informed decision on whether we're right for you or not. If you're still interested in giving us a shot then head on over to our website and apply. You'll also need to register if you don't already have an Enjin account (if you do have an Enjin account you can use your credentials to sign in to our site as it's hosted on the Enjin network).

Once you've registered and have applied your application will be reviewed by one of our officers and we'll contact you within 24 hours. You'll need to undergo a verbal interview on our teamspeak server so please ensure you have TS3 installed prior to applying. That's all there is to it! If you're mature and we feel you're a good fit after your interview you'll be welcomed in to Inglorious as a probationary member, probation lasts for 2 weeks and is a process that's in place simply for us to monitor your activity level and behaviour to ensure you continue to meet our standards.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

2. Brokenshakles

Brokenshakles Rear Admiral

Hey! I'm trying to get a multi-clan server up eventually base on a common modset, would you be interested in such an endeavor?

3. Strite

Strite Ensign

Sounds intriguing. Keep me posted :)

4. Brokenshakles

Brokenshakles Rear Admiral

Will do.