Fixed Internal Cockpit not letting me walk past

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by JetsetUK, Mar 12, 2019.

1. JetsetUK

JetsetUK Ensign

Mode: Survival
    Mode: Singleplayer

SERVER NAME: None
    SEED-ID: 303211
    If applicable:N/A

Reproducibility: Always
    Severity: Major

Type: Global

Summary: Internal Cockpit not letting me walk past
    Description: There is a 1 block space beside the Internal Cockpit in my SV which should let me walk past it, as an Internal Cockpit only occupies a 1 block width space and it is located in a cabin that is 3 blocks wide... I have tried both models of the Internal Cockpit and it is the same for both of them.

Steps to Reproduce: (steps to reproduce the issue. This is ESSENTIAL for a bugfix!)

I discovered the issue when I used the F key to get out the Cockpit after flying in it. I entered from the back by pressing the F key. When I got out, I couldn't move past it, but assumed that a switch on the wall was blocking my progress (why would a switch block progress... it's not even a half block width in size????? O.O) so I used a Multi-tool to take it off... I still couldn't pass, so as there was an LCD on the wall above where the switch was, I took that off as well... I still couldn't move... eventually I used God Mode as I was in Survival to get out of the space, as no amount of entering the seat and getting out of it seemed to allow me to get past the cockpit model. After quitting out of God Mode I tried to move down the side of the cockpit, but I cannot walk into that space. So I have written this Bug Report... as in previous versions of the game this was never an issue... you could walk down alongside an Internal Cockpit when it was placed in the middle row of blocks of a 3 block width cabin

Attached Files:

2. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    Question: can you possibly add the blueprint?

Is the ship possibly parked on a tilted space?

3. JetsetUK

JetsetUK Ensign

Hi Hummel, sorry for the late reply... I have not been able to reproduce this after the time I reported this, and the game where this occurred has now started to act normally too... so I can't post the BP as it's not doing this any more, I have played a number of hours with this particular vessel and not had the issue again... Please close this thread, and Apologies again for the length of time getting back to you... Thank you for your time.

SilvRav likes this.
  4. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    No worries. ;)