Fixed invisible blocks, bug when restoring walkays [6799]

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by pashOOk, Aug 29, 2019.

1. pashOOk

pashOOk Ensign

Mode: Survival, Freedom Mode
    Mode: single player
    Modified playing fields: no
    Reproducibility: always
    Severity: Minor
    Type: building
    Summary: invisible blocks, error while restoring walks
    Description:
    the first two screenshots show the places where something is blocking the installation of blocks.
    All that is needed to find the places of destroyed ship in space. error with tracks on all destroyed ships. An error with blocks is seen only on the ship in the screenshot.
    This problem continues throughout the game.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  2. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    I can see the invisible block in 1 location you show but for the 2nd issue you mention the walkway removes fine for me.
    Can you attach the save game with your character left standing in front of the walkway block ?
    Go to:

For SP:
    SteamLibrary\steamapps\Common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Saves\Games

For MP:
    SteamLibrary\steamapps\Common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\Saves\Games

right click on the save folder & place your mouse cursor over 'Send to' create a compressed copy of it then drag & drop a copy in your reply box or use the upload a file option on the forum.
    If the zip file is too large use a file hosting site like mediafire, dropbox or google drive then add a share link to it.

Thanks.

3. pashOOk

pashOOk Ensign

Hello! Thanks for the answer. "2nd issue you mention the walkway removes fine for me" it was a typo in the text. The bug was different here is its description: when removing walkays with a multi-tool from a destroyed c.v. they fall into inventory not for c.v. and for s.v. these ships are in the mine field in space. If you still need my save i'm ready to drop them. But this bug works and in the new game. I checked that it was in the stable version too. Sorry to lead you astray.

4. cmguardia

cmguardia Captain

This I happened randomly from a while, even with a few blocks steel when it picks up with the multiherramienta. I have not been able to play it because not always happens. Perhaps in this case can reproduce reliably.
    CV blocks are collected-> enter inventory same block for SV / HV

5. .Banane

.Banane Ensign

Mode: Creative, Survival
    Mode: (Singleplayer, Dedicated Server

SERVER NAME: 0
    SEED-ID: 0

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: No

Reproducibility: Always
    Severity: Trivial

Type: Global / Repair / POI

Summary: Space POI 'Destroyed Vessel' (labeled 'HAKON' on the outside) contains 2 invisible, undetectable, irreplaceable blocks. Same issue as https://empyriononline.com/threads/invisible-block-on-cv.57828/ in the archive describes though there is no solution / workaround given prior to closing the topic.

Description: Above mentioned POI got itself two nasty invisible 'blockers'. Tried to reinstate the decommissioned Hakon in order to reclaim the system, but these 2 buggers obstruct the design and prevent air-tightness.

Steps to Reproduce: Saved as blueprint (with minor modification as Hades), pasted it on new server and new SP

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links:
    File as new BP attached

Thank your for your precious time.

Attached Files:

6. .Banane

.Banane Ensign

Additional information: mentioned block position: 0,135,1 and 0,135,-9