Filed / Tracking Items get moved to the ship's quickbar [8125]

Discussion in 'Tracking / Filed' started by LotasTV, Aug 27, 2021.

1. LotasTV

LotasTV Ensign

Когда пилотируешь корабль и пытаешься что то положить в депозит если ячейки заполняться остальные вещи перемещает на панель корабля и забрать от туда их невозможно. Они пропадают как только встаешь с места пилота

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
  2. Germanicus

Germanicus Rear Admiral

Title Translation for our non-Russian speaking Devs:
    (roughly Translated by a Program)

Game Bank deposit moves items to the ship panel

When you pilot a ship and try to put something in the deposit, if the cells are filled, the rest of the things are moved to the ship\u0027s panel and it is impossible to pick them up from there. They disappear as soon as you get up from the pilot\u0027s seat

or

When you pilot a ship and try to put something in the deposit if the cells are filled with the rest of the things moves to the panel of the ship and it is impossible to take them from there. They disappear as soon as you get up from the pilot's seat.

3. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Thanks, Filed

Germanicus likes this.
  4. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

Someone told me this also happened to them when they completed a PDA mission while piloting a ship and the rewards from the mission ended up on their ship toolbar.

5. Germanicus

Germanicus Rear Admiral

I know what you mean - but I finished the 'Taming the Mood' Mission by shooting Pray with my SV and all Rewards were placed into my Backpack when finishing Mission. So, no, I don't have this happen so far.