LF Mature Private Server

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by Battlezorg, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Battlezorg

Battlezorg Lieutenant

Greetings.

Well I'm a 39 Canadian and play with my Son and two friends both over 30 and we are looking for a Private Server to call home.

We like to build and PvE. But would be up for some PVP as well.

Let me know if anyone has room for us since tired of Public Tomfoolery.

Thank you for your time.

2. Rafe Andedare

Rafe Andedare Lieutenant

I am called The Knight of Pentacles in game, I spoke to you briefly last week and I also am Canadian. I believe you are The Sstew who was building on Hoth. I tried to play on the StoneLegion server but; like you was unable to continue for long in that toxic environment. If you happen to locate a suitable server for coop play then I would be honored if you would consider giving me a chance to prove my worthiness. I feel it may be better to get myself onto the white list side of things with the hope of establishing a fun community where common sense and mutual respect is possible to maintain.

Ambedrake and hehehemann like this.
  3. Battlezorg

Battlezorg Lieutenant

Sure thing man I'll let you know. Ya we had to get to Hoth ASAP away from The Hunger Games on that starter planet

4. Alchimeriste

Alchimeriste Commander

Same..
    I am currently on two public servers, the first - StoneLegion.com - is definitely dead, nobody seems to manage it [no reboot, no refresh, god is dead there], the second, that of LandonGam3r is very nice ... but only if you go far in deep space to hide bases, vessels and stuff into the darkness because it is open to all.

I want to stay on the LandonGam3r Server but I want also to try another experience with people on a mature server, to participate in a genuine common project. I am a builder - structures and vessels - not a warrior on the ground - I hate FPS - but I research some flight combats.

So keep my nick and contact me if you find anything Battlezorg.

5. NafreiuX

NafreiuX Captain

Hey all,

Like Achimeriste I am playing on 'Empyrion Survival Server No.1 / empyrionsurvivalserver.com' which is full of griefers (there are co-op players playing there as well btw) but I would really like to try playing in a co-op environment without fear that the next time I log on to server everything would be blown to pieces.
    I believe that the true strength and potential of this game lies in PvE and co-operative building.

I'm mostly a builder - have worked with both big projects (like Galactic Shipyard, replica of Battlestar Galactica - in both of these Alchimeriste was assisting as well ) and small ones (unortodox design of SVs).

Would really like to play with you guys.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
    GrandpaGamez likes this.
  6. Banedon2

Banedon2 Lieutenant

Hi, I'm 38 French and searching too a place too play "safely". I'm not against pvp but it's not my first interest. I'm looking for a coop server. Do you try server in 4.1.1 ? Seems to be more protecteur with construction can be "public" or "private" and PvE and Pvp zone. If you find something I'm interest too. Cost nothing to ask but you Canadian guy are speaking French ?

7. StoneLegion

StoneLegion Captain

:O

stimdealer0001 likes this.
  8. Ambedrake

Ambedrake Commander

If you don't mind experimentation happening on a server you are welcome to come visit our private locked experimental server, though we do request people be in TeamSpeak 3 when ever possible in case tinkering is going on (helps us figure things out when more players are testing modifications to the server). Just PM me for TS3 details if you are interested.

On a side note we do have two temperate planets on our server =P Makes for a non-default planet being similar to the starter planet =D With some added difficulty.

9. Alchimeriste

Alchimeriste Commander

Honestly, I have nothing against you and your work, even thank you to make available your server ..but..
    ..but I built stuff, then all screwed up and no one to explain .. you should be busy but I saw players seek God [you] ...everywhere..no responses.. Allo here Houston..

Since, I know that your server work fine : Im talking about my last experience not for today.

10. StoneLegion

StoneLegion Captain

Lot of limitations sadly but since then a lot of good fixes. One there is no chat via console so I don't even see what anyone ever says and 2 there was not tools to even ban or do a thing up till like a day or 2 ago :(

11. Alchimeriste

Alchimeriste Commander

I sincerely apologize, you do not need to justify yourself, I know the game is prealpha, we test the multi and you do not have all the tools for ban monkeys..

12. Banedon2

Banedon2 Lieutenant

Monkey ?? Those little creatures haven't do anything wrong, don't insult them :)

For the people you think I have other name for them but I'll be probably censure if I use it here :p

Else I have read tools like ban or kick were added into the last update ? It doesn't work ?