LF server

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by Yolofessional, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Yolofessional

Yolofessional Captain

don't know if one like what i am seeking exists, but here goes:

i enjoy designing and building SVs and HVs. i would like an enviroment to test creations against something other than npcs. this does not mean i want to blast other players who are unprepared, or otherwise not interested in "fair fights." the fights would be mainly for refining designs and gaining knowlege in game. they would always be between willing combatants, and maybe even draw spectators. so PVE with some regulated PVP. not so much interested in exploring the game, as i have done much of that solo- i would log on mostly after completing my solo trials of a new vehicle, recreating it on this server, and then asking for a sparring match. i would be happy to provide my own materials, and even contribute to a community stockpile to speed this process, but would expect strict PVE enforcement from the host. i live on the west coast of north america, so ping might be a secondary consideration. if this sounds like something that would add to your server, or maybe even going on right now, please drop me a line here or steam.

2. Slam Jones

Slam Jones Rear Admiral

Hey, that's similar to an idea I was gonna ask my clan about. We've cleared most Alien resistance in the system, but some PvP dogfights would be pretty cool. You should hit up FrijoleZ and see if he's cool with it. In my opinion, the more the merrier, but he's the one in charge :p

Also, we are on a dedicated server, so no one can steal our stuff :p

3. Yolofessional

Yolofessional Captain

bump for 4.1.. would be nice to get in on a restart.

@Slam Jones thanks for your reply, and i would be curious to hear about any staged pvp activities you guys put together.