"Liberation of Ghorn" needs tester (language: english, german)

Discussion in 'Scenarios' started by jepbindawernoch, Jul 3, 2019.

1. jepbindawernoch

jepbindawernoch Commander

english and german
    Liberation of Ghorn / Befreiung von Ghorn
    Hello,
    I need help. Some of my POIs need to be tested. My previous testers are now playing other games than Empyrion or they do not like me anymore (who knows, maybe they never liked me o: :D ).
    Mission 5A. This is a railway mission. I saw such a mission first at Apo and then at Isaac Dark. You conquer a train and travel with it from POI to POI. Testers, such as Isaac Dark, know how I build my missions and are therefore better able to cope (mission 1a, 2a, 4a, 5a all played through). I do not know if other players find their way to the goal. Some searching is part of the game, but it should not take too long.
    Basically, I make my POIs very difficult. If you have fought through it several times you get to know the POI better. So sometime you get to the point that the POI is easy to handle.
    There are areas in which you have to jump or entrench yourself and sometimes only have to pull back to attack again.
    Equipment, O², medicine and food should be sufficient to find; sometimes even in abundance.
    The POIs are:
    T1 Railway station
    T1 submarine shipyard
    T1 Veste (Cathedral of death o: )
    There is another POI in the south, but it still needs to be developed further. If anyone wants to test the T1 lumberjack camp, I am also looking forward to criticism. I am currently not satisfied with this POI.
    Here you can find the Mission:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1622388177
    "B1-moon-base beta" I'll rename sometime in Lorem or contract ship ... or ....
    You materialize in a security area. In the next room you will receive a small amount of equipment. Turn right when you leave the reception room. Run twice to the end of the aisle. The third door on the right leads to the mission room of Mission 5A. Stand in front of the blackboard. Access to Mission 5A will be activated. Red lights guide you in the corridor to the hangar of the drop capsules. The teleporter in capsule 5 will take you to Ghorn.
    Of course you are allowed to look around in the ship Lorem. It is still under construction.
    If you want to play the other missions that is also O.k.
    Mission 1A is the lunar base beta. From there you only come back with one SV. For this it will probably be necessary to liberate the base (farms may take too long).
    Mission 2A takes you to Bansilal. Hints guide you on. On Bansilal there is a main portal that will take you to the Lorem. Find POIs: B1 Starter Colony, T1 Mine, T1 Log Cabin, T1 Flak Bunker.
    Mission 3A does not exist yet.
    Mission 4A gets you on Ocean. The ejection capsule has activated its floating device here. Also on Ocean is a main portal. POI to find: T1 swimming colony.

----- german ----- deutsch -----
    Hallo,
    ich benötige Hilfe. Es geht darum einige POIs, von mir, müssen getested werden. Meine bisherigen Tester spielen nun mehr andere Spiele als Empyrion oder sie mögen mich nicht mehr (Wer weiß, vielleicht mochten sie mich noch nie o: :D ).
    Mission 5A. Es handelt sich hier um eine Bahnmission, wie ich sie zuerst bei Apo und danach bei Isaac Dark gesehen habe. Man erobert einen Zug und fährt mit diesem von POI zu POI. Tester, wie Isaac Dark, wissen, wie ich Missionen aufbaue und finden sich daher besser zurecht (Mission 1a, 2a, 4a, 5a alle schon durch gespielt). Ich weiß nicht ob andere Spieler auch den Weg zum Ziel finden. Etwas Suchen gehört zum Spielen dazu, es sollte aber nicht allzu lange dauern.
    Grundsätzlich baue ich meine POIs als sehr schwer auf. Wenn man sich mehrfach dort durch gekämpft hat lernt man den POI näher kennen. Man kommt also irgend wann an den Standpunkt, dass der POI dann doch einfach zu bewältigen ist.
    Es gibt Bereiche in denen man springen oder sich verschanzen muss und teilweise erst zurück ziehen muss um neu anzugreifen.
    Ausrüstung, O², Medizin und Lebensmittel sollten ausreichend zu finden sein; manchmal sogar im Überfluss.
    Die POIs sind:
    T1-Bahnhof
    T1-U-Bootwerft
    T1-Veste
    Es gibt noch ein POI im Süden, der aber noch weiterentwickelt werden muss. Wenn jemand das T1-Holzfällerlager testen will, freue ich mich auch auf Kritik darüber. Ich bin mit dem Lager momentan nicht zufrieden.
    Wie werde ich mit Kritik umgehen:
    Vielleicht werde ich Ideen aufnehmen und umsetzen.
    Bei einigen Dingen ist es mir wichtig, dass es am Anfang sehr schwierig ist. Also werde ich daran vermutlich nichts ändern oder nur in sehr kleinen Teilen.
    Fehler werde ich schnellst möglich beheben, dazu gehören auch notwendige Wegweiser.
    Hier findet Ihr die Mission:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1622388177
    B1-Mondbasis Beta werde ich irgend wann umbenennen in Lorem oder Auftragsschiff ... oder ... .
    Ihr materialisiert in einem Sicherheitsbereich. Im nächsten Raum erhaltet Ihr einen kleinen Teil an Ausrüstung. Wendet euch nach rechts, wenn Ihr den Empfangsraum verlassen habt. Lauft zwei Mal bis zum Ende des Ganges. Die dritte Tür rechts führt in den Schulungs- und Auftragsraum der Mission 5A. Stellt euch vor die Tafel. Der Zugang zur Mission 5A wird dadurch aktiviert. Rote Lichter leiten euch auf dem Gang zum Hangar der Abwurfkapseln. Der Teleporter in Kapsel 5 befördert euch nach Ghorn.
    Natürlich dürft Ihr euch im Schiff Lorem umschauen. Es befindet sich allerdings noch im Bau.
    Wenn Ihr die anderen Missionen spielen wollt ist das auch O.k.
    Mission 1A ist die Mondbasis Beta. Von dort kommt Ihr nur mit einem SV zurück. Dazu wird es vermutlich notwendig sein die Basis zu befreien (Farmen dürfte zu lange andauern).
    Mission 2A bringt euch nach Bansilal. Hinweise leiten euch weiter. Auf Bansilal befindet sich ein Hauptportal, dass euch auf die Lorem befördert. Zu findende POIs: B1-Starter-Kolonie, T1-Bergwerk, T1-Holzhütte, T1-Flak-Bunker.
    Mission 3A existiert noch nicht.
    Mission 4A befördert euch auf Ocean. Die Abwurfkapsel hat hier seine Schwimmvorichtung aktiviert. Auch auf Ocean befindet sich ein Hauptportal. Zu findende POI: T1-Schwimmkolonie.
    "Mission 1B: Befreiung der Handelsstation" habe ich momentan auf Eis gelegt. Ich hatte angefangen sie für 10 umzubauen und dann entschieden bei 9 zu bleiben.

StyxAnnihilator and ravien_ff like this.
  2. jepbindawernoch

3. jepbindawernoch

I made some updates!

Added a graveyard / Friedhof hinzu gefügt:

20191211192617_1.jpg

Spoiler:

Added a shell construction /Rohbau hinzu gefügt: 20191211192738_1.jpg

Spoiler

I added a few houses. The Zirax had not yet time to occupy it. Therefore, these are still unfinished. /
    Ich habe einige Häuser hinzu gefügt. Die Zirax hatten aber noch nicht Zeit diese zu besetzen. Daher gelten diese noch aus unfertig.

Started to implement a PDA-Mission-Support. Mission 4A should be ready to test. / Ich habe begonnen die Missionen durch das PDA zu unterstützen. Mission 4A sollte zum Testen fertig sein.

ravien_ff likes this.
  4. jepbindawernoch

Mission 2A is now also supported by the PDA.
    Unfortunately, I still have some problems with the PDA implementation. Try and Error are the right keywords here.

Mission 2A wird nun auch durch den PDA unterstützt.
    Leider habe ich noch etwas Probleme mit der PDA Umsetzung. Try and Error sind hier die passenden Schlagworte.

5. [BB]Drifter

[BB]Drifter Commander

So which specific part do you need tested? I'll be happy to try it out.

jepbindawernoch likes this.
  6. jepbindawernoch

Now Mission 2a and 4a have to be tested.
    Sometimes the chapters are not activated. Maybe that's because I scurry through too quickly.
    if you can't activate it manually, you have to type it into the console
    pda brief Chapternumber
    The chapternumber you get, when you press F1. Count down all chapter from the top.

And Mission 5a have to be tested. It has no PDA support.

I added more buildings. the residential buildings and the prison can be ignored. The train station and the POIs on the railway line are important. First north until it stops and then completely south.
    If there are problems somewhere or the further route is not clear, it would be important to let me know. Then I can change something here or close these gaps later in the PDA.

Thank you very much in advance.

7. jepbindawernoch

Mission 4a is the shortest Mission