Looking for friendly PvE CO-OP only server

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by Dukey, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Dukey

Dukey Ensign

Hey everyone
    Ive clocked up 100+ hours solo and around 14 hours playing PvE CO-OP with one other person but they cant get online much at the moment so id love to find a new server where i can relax and play with other survivalist and explorers.
    I can play 4pm-11pm GMT weekdays and some weekends.
    Doesnt have to be a highly populated server just nice to team up and help people from time to time.

2. Rogue55x

Rogue55x Ensign

Hey there if you are still looking for a server let me know, me and a few friends have started a server to play around with, added some new planets and stuff. I like yourself have a very busy schedule, but when i do play its nice to a few people to do things with. There is currently only like 3 of us on the server and space is big so plenty of room for more.

3. Gusfraba

Gusfraba Commander

InnerCirclePVE is a PVE only server, not very busy as of late, but that may change with the release of 6.0, right now its consistently 3 of us. Starmap is unique, handful of custom planets, starter planets are all in one system and are reset biweekly, raiding sector if you are feeling froggy.

4. Powerlines2000

Powerlines2000 Ensign

Hi

Is InnerCirclePVE still active? cant seem to find on the Multi list, whats the IP we are looking for a small friendly PVE server.

cheers

5. Gusfraba

Gusfraba Commander

Search InnerCircle in the filter. cap is 20 people.

6. Powerlines2000

Powerlines2000 Ensign

Hi

Thanks, landed on Akua last night and promptly found all the plant creatures and night rapters on the planet having a meeting near where we landed ;)

What's your poi reset/wipe policy? As we have started building but wanted to check before we got too far.

Cheers

7. Gusfraba

Gusfraba Commander

starter sector gets wiped every two weeks, next one being april 7th (need to confirm this, but thats as early as it should be), highly recommend going straight to CV to avoid any complications.

server will be wiped for 6.0 public release, and the owner plans on doing a few tweaks to the map and whatnot (wormholes out from the starter sector, etc)

there are special admin outposts on each starter planet that have all the server information, save for specific dates.

8. Powerlines2000

Powerlines2000 Ensign

Great thanks.

We got to the server info building after a brief argument with the drone Base next door :(

CV it is, if we can find Neodymium.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  9. lux ferre

lux ferre Ensign

hello,
    have aliens custom poi on the server?
    bye