Looking for PvP

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by Spoonie, May 29, 2018.

1. Spoonie

Spoonie Ensign

Hey it's been awhile but I was thinking of getting back into Empyrion. I've got to design new ships; but in the meantime, anybody know of a server where there's some pvp?

My usual problem is servers letting people hide all their stuff and mine in pve space, making pvp space a wasteland most of the time. Autominer systems are also a negative for me. Basically I want to actually work for my resources and actually be able to take other people's.

2. miner

miner Lieutenant

I also abandoned this game because I wasn't able to find a proper survival server. Proper survival server being:

-PVP is EVERYWHERE (no bullshit "safe zones")
    -No stupid fancy spawn points: People spawn randomly on their pods
    -No stupid starter packs: People spawn with the basic survival kit and you must work from there
    -No stupid blueprint fest: People don't bother and simply farm on the safe zones to spawn their bullshit ships made offline

Seriously, why is it to so difficult for people to play actual survival and not pussified survival?

-"just ran your own server!11"

No, I don't have the time anymore, I just want to play. I haven't played in like a year. Anyone can recommend a server like that in all Europe?

3. Spoonie

Spoonie Ensign

If you're interested I actually found one just today that I'm trying out that's 100% pvp. I'll add the name when I get back home. I think it fits your bill.

Edit: Server is WMG Large Galaxy, PvP Oriented. Started on a random starter planet in a pod with an energy bar and a slap on the ass. And there's no pve playfields anywhere. It's a US server but check it out. I'm still on the starter myself.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    miner likes this.
  4. miner

miner Lieutenant

Sounds good, too bad im from EU so ping will be a disaster.

5. MidareToushirou

MidareToushirou Lieutenant

I've ran a server like this before but nobody would join so I would stop eventually. Perhaps I'll set another one up.
    Whenever I make a server its always Full PVP, No Blueprints. That's the only way I want to play.
    If you're interested and willing to join then just drop me a line and I'll put one up.
    Unfortunately I am in TX so, that doesn't help you on the EU part. Don't know of too many non-cowards in the EU. They all want carebear safezone nonsense.

6. Goffender

Goffender Commander

Why so extreme? i would be happy to find a server that is just vanilla

7. miner

miner Lieutenant

Yeah, survival games get often ruined by idiots who can't play survival. I guess all hope is lost with Empyrion, if there's nobody hosting said servers. I can't definitely play with TX ping.

I recommend 7 Days to Die, actual survival servers and there's a big update coming soon.