Fixed Missing ammo [7528]

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by Balthazod, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Balthazod

Balthazod Lieutenant

Its a very annoying bug when the turrets run out of ammo and the warning pings that its empty even when the ammo box is full. So 14 turrets and 20k ammo and every time they need to reload you get the missing ammo ping warning even though there's lots off ammo.

Phil Lofting likes this.
  2. basingleton

basingleton Commander

I completely second this, it's very annoying because you stop what you're doing to double check in the control panel that there's ammo in the box. I don't think we even need a "reloading turret" message to replace this.. They should not have any messages unless they really have no ammo.

A better solution would be that the turret that takes the last amount of that type of ammo from the ammo box (which would now be empty of that ammo type) could produce a message like "ammo box empty" (only 1 time).. and this would happen when the turret reloads successfully, but uses the last bit in the box.. NOT when the turret tried to get ammo and the box is already empty. That would give players useful information that the next turret that tries to get ammo will not be able to, and you can plan mid-battle when/how you'll refill it.

Balthazod and Phil Lofting like this.
  3. basingleton

basingleton Commander

@Hummel-o-War Someone just got the reload ammo message (I'm quoting them from Discord below), and I got it a few weeks ago but only once.. I asked them to upload their save game and log files to this bug report, but I'm not sure if they will.

"berkys32 ♠ TP32♠Today at 9:08 AM
    I'm still getting message about ammo for my turrets even if there is enough ammo (and turrets are shooting as they should). What is wrong?"

4. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    There is no need to there is a change in 1.2 for this.

Germanicus and basingleton like this.